TheTaZe

General How many hours per a day do you spend on the internet?

How many hours do you spend online per a day?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours do you spend online per a day?

• 1-2 hours
    • 3-4 hours
    • 5-6 hours
    • 7-8 hours
    • 9-10 hours
    • 11-12 hours
    • 13-14 hours
    • 15-16 hours
    • 17-18 hours
    • 19-20 hours
    • 21-22 hours
    • 23-24 hours

Hello everyone, I am doing a survey result for school and need a good sample size of people to respond to my question. If you may, please use the poll above so I can record your answer easily.

I need at least a pool size of 20 people by the 27th of November. Thanks everyone for helping me out! :fluttershy:

I use the internet for up to 21 hours a day, 
So I'm just putting my usual roughly, (averagly 4-10 on weekdays, 18-21 on weekends and holidays)

While the amount of time changes per day depending on what's happening, my average is usually between nine and ten hours per day. I suspect that this will decline by about an hour or two once Super Smash Bros. Ultimate comes out and my mind is fixated on that for several months.

Oh boy, that's not something I like to think about. I'd hazard a guess of 5-6 on a better day, 9-10 on busier school days (I voted the former). 

Badges

I don't really keep track on how many hours I use the internet. It's at least more than 6 hours on weekdays and probably 8 hours on weekends. :catface:

Thanks everyone so far for the help with this. The sooner I get to 20, the better! :fluttershy:

(edited)

Does playing online count? Or just the internet? If so I guess at least 6 hours.

Edited by Midnight Solace

I can tell only about the time i DON'T use the internet. All my life or a huge part of it - is here. My friends from Canada, Eastern Europe and another far places, my girlfriend from the East of Russia. Also, here is my hobbies: MMO games, roleplays, movies, series, pictures of mares. And also I like digging and saving personal information about certain persons. The Internet - is a global dump. If you want to fine something useful - just go and start searching.

Well since that most of things are online now...more than I shouldn't. 

I have severe insomnia and most my friends are on the internet. I only get about 4 hours of sleep because I’m on the internet most of the night and school starts like at flippin 8:30 AM (Eastern US time) And yeah. I just love technology despite the newest game console I own is a 360! XD 

Badges

(edited)

It varies (hence why I didn't vote). I can honestly tell you that most days, I spend a way too much time online... I don't have a lot of friends in real life, if any at all. Most of this is because I'm autistic. I find it easier to make friends online than I do offline.

Edited by Team Clayne

I spend about 5 hours a day online, mostly at night. I watch way too many youtube videos. :sunny:

9 minutes ago, Phosphor270 said:

I spend about 5 hours a day online, mostly at night. I watch way too many youtube videos. :sunny:

haha im about the same XD

Hah... probably way too long.

On the average workday, probably something close to 12-14 hours. (8 hours for work, 4-6 hours personal)

On the weekend, it's way too dynamic. I could be basically online all day, or I could be busy actually doing stuff. Sunday, I'm usually online pretty much all day (~10 hours) catching up on my shows and derping around youtube before Monday.

Badges

I have no clue how many hours I spend on the internet each day since I don't keep track of anything personal, but in general usage, I would spend about 7 hours average, but my most would've been around half the day (12 hours).

I use the internet for music even when i'm doing offline tasks(cooking cleaning eating etc.) so pretty much i'm off only when i sleep, which makes it about 16 hours

Are we talking like actively using it or also time I have the internet open on the laptop even if I'm doing something else? The results change drastically depending on how you mean.

Let's just say that we need more hours in the day/night. Hehe.

Badges

I spend about two hours a day, most of it here on MLP forums. I try to avoid being online unless it's necessary (not that galloping around the pony forums would qualify as necessary) but it is fun. (And fun is necessary). :mlp_proud:

I dont really know, got 4 free hours but in work i sneak into the forum and discord just to check xd

Ill go with... 7? Sneak too much :mlp_lie:

I use online services in my work, and I spend most of my free time online. I don't have space for kitchen furniture in my apartment, so I eat in front of the computer... that leaves only exercise and workouts - mostly because I'm too cheap to get the internet on my cellphone.

Badges