Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I love my User Number!

Fghik

I believe I am 71, but being on a mobile device, the full site is really slow and the mobile version is really watered down and doesn't let me see my number. Or edit my profile. Or format my posts. Or do a lot of forum related things :(

My number is 83. What's special about 83? Nothing. I even went as far as to google 83, and nothing. I even looked up what pokemon were number 83 and in the pokedexs and they are as follows:

Kanto - Farfetch'd

Johto - odish

Hoenn - magneton

Sinnoh - Chimecho

Unova - Solosis

Yeah there isn't any cool ones, so I can't find anything cool about it, nor does hold anything special. However it will be my first number from a forum! And that makes it special.

My number is 83. What's special about 83? Nothing. I even went as far as to google 83, and nothing. I even looked up what pokemon were number 83 and in the pokedexs and they are as follows:

Kanto - Farfetch'd

Johto - odish

Hoenn - magneton

Sinnoh - Chimecho

Unova - Solosis

Yeah there isn't any cool ones, so I can't find anything cool about it, nor does hold anything special. However it will be my first number from a forum! And that makes it special.

So I got.... Weedle as my number 13# for National Poke'dex. ._.

Posted Image

Edited by Soarìn
  • Brohoof 1

My number is 83. What's special about 83? Nothing. I even went as far as to google 83, and nothing.

Well one cool thing about the number 83 is that it comes directly after the number 82, which is my number. Being in close proximity to each other simply means that we automatically become friends. *bro-hoof*

Edited by LadyHood

So I got.... Weedle as my number 13# for National Poke'dex. ._.

Posted Image

Woo, Weedle! I like Beedrill so I wouldn't have a problem with Weedle. It's just Farfetch'd... Really?

Well one cool thing about the number 83 is that it comes directly after the number 82, which is my number. Being in close proximity to each other simply means that we automatically become friends. *bro-hoof*

Aww yeah! *Brohoof* I'm so adding you as a friend now.

Posted Image

Yay no. 15 is Beedrill, consequently my favorite type is bug type!

So I am just merely first evolution? I guess you are made out of pure honey awesomeness, and I am made out of string awesomeness.. ._.
  • Brohoof 1