Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I love my User Number!

Fghik

Huh, I got an interesting number. I'm 180. Which on a compass means I'm facing straight south. It could also mean I made a u-turn. Or I could say it like this, "I was running from ponies, then I made a 180 and embraced the show!" :D

• 1 month later...

I'm somewhere in the 200s, how do you check that?

Go to your profile and look at the address bar. It's the number right before your username.

Mine's 37 btw. I signed up at 6AM right after the forums launched.

I got #326, now it might not seem that exciting , but think of it like this

it has 3 digits in it and starts with the number 3, if you add digit with each other you get the number 11 (3+2+6) and add 2, you get 13, swap it so says 31, now times it by 3 so you get 93 now add in the number 3 so you get 96, now the number 96 is the EXACT number that half-life 2 is rated on meta critic out of 100.

MAGIC! ITS LIKE I WAS CHOSEN FOR IT!

Edited by flare03
  • Brohoof 1

Bu...bu...but how am I 365 if I was in before 300 members? :blink:

Validating members (those who haven't clicked their signup link that was emailed to them) are assigned a user ID number even though they are not listed on the site's front end. Accounts are also occasionally deleted if they are spambots or if they have had validating status for over 30 days. User ID's cannot be reclaimed, so the ID's of deleted accounts will never be reassigned to new ones.

That's the whole point of the ID's, by the way: to provide a unique way to identify every user that has ever registered on the site using a value that does not change (unlike usernames). It simplifies all the backend database code immensely.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't stay up for the launch... After 1:00 am I just gave up and went to bed for a few hours. Wake up at 6:00 and make my account...

Just now, I found out I am user #42! Posted Image

I'm sure nopony else will care... But this makes my day about 20% cooler.

Douglas Adams would care! So would Twilight Sparkle. That was her number in the "Running of the Leaves" race!