Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Submit to the night!

Nightmare Moon

38 minutes ago, Princess Celestia said:

This is bad comedy Nightmare Moon!

Lower the moon now and release these innocents. Unlike last time I WON'T hold back .... this time YOU AREN'T MY SISTER. 

da4d3058faeda2fd42d51182cfa4c96a9ca2aa84

large.png

You have always been absurd with your assumptions, it is a wonder and miracle that Equestria hadn't been overthrown in the 1000 years I was trapped on the moon. YOU HELD BACK? Who do you think kept me in check during our encounter? This time I have no sullen child mare to play inner conscience to me. 

Ugh. This is boring. Good night Celestia. 

large.png

• Brohoof 3

Well. That was easy and anti-climactic. Strange. I thought she would have put up greater resistance. 

21 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Uh oh. You’re in trouble now @Nightmare Moon. @Princess Celestia Is going to send you back to the moon! :orly:

Oh yes you. I didn't forget about you. You support the lessor Princess of the Night. How uninspired. Well eventually you will both be moon bound, but you first. Shame, I suspected you might change your mind and upgrade your tastes. 

• Brohoof 2

Just now, MidnightDawn said:

Nope! Don’t think that I’ve been banished yet. Oh well guess that have to find a way to help those who are banished get off the MOON!

Let me help unburden you with that ugly rank you have. 

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, MidnightDawn said:

Hmmm okie dokie lokie! Superman 4 is old but I guess it’s just the same as when Celestia raises the sun! I’d take less power for her to move the earth than move the sun! Oh well @Twilight Luna!

Yeah, it’s an old movie and a very bad one. Nothing in it makes any sense.

I noticed that you have been banished as well. What happened to the comfy chairs? :dash:

Edited by Twilight Luna
  • Brohoof 2

26 minutes ago, Nightmare Moon said:

Well. That was easy and anti-climactic. Strange. I thought she would have put up greater resistance. 

Oh yes you. I didn't forget about you. You support the lessor Princess of the Night. How uninspired. Well eventually you will both be moon bound, but you first. Shame, I suspected you might change your mind and upgrade your tastes. 

@Princess Celestia and @Princess Luna are better rulers and ponies than you will ever be! :mlp_proud:

• Brohoof 3

7 minutes ago, MidnightDawn said:

Nightmare Moon gave us poop emoji bags! I guess that you could say that it’s trash! (I suck at making jokes)

im ded . I just broke me iPad (for school)

9FE45950-1890-43A1-A7F1-01A122AA2F10.jpeg

How will we watch MLP on the moon now? :sealed: 

All joking aside, I’m sorry to hear that. What happened? :(

• Brohoof 3

11 minutes ago, MidnightDawn said:

Nightmare Moon gave us poop emoji bags! I guess that you could say that it’s trash! (I suck at making jokes)

im ded . I just broke me iPad (for school)

9FE45950-1890-43A1-A7F1-01A122AA2F10.jpeg

How did you manage that? :nom:

• Brohoof 1