Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Submit to the night!

Nightmare Moon

5 hours ago, Nightmare Rechie said:

"𝕺𝖍, π•Ήπ–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–’π–†π–—π–Š 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓; π–’π–ž π–˜π–œπ–Šπ–Šπ–™, π–˜π–œπ–Šπ–Šπ–™ π•Ήπ–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–’π–†π–—π–Š 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓; π–žπ–”π–š π–π–†π–›π–Š π–†π–‘π–œπ–†π–žπ–˜ π–†π–‘π–‘π–”π–œπ–Šπ–‰ π–π–šπ–‡π–—π–Žπ–˜ 𝖙𝖔 π–‹π–”π–Œ π–žπ–”π–šπ–— π–•π–Šπ–—π–ˆπ–Šπ–•π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–˜ 𝖋𝖔𝖗 π–†π–˜ π–‘π–”π–“π–Œ π–†π–˜ 𝕴 π–π–†π–›π–Š π–π–“π–”π–œπ–“ π–žπ–”π–š... 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–Žπ–™ π–†π–•π–•π–Šπ–†π–—π–˜ 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–žπ–”π–š π–π–†π–›π–Š 𝖓𝖔𝖙 π–ˆπ–π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‰ π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–“ 𝖆 π–˜π–’π–Žπ–‰π–Œπ–Šπ–“. 𝕯𝖔 π–žπ–”π–š π–™π–—π–šπ–‘π–ž π–‡π–Šπ–‘π–Žπ–Šπ–›π–Š 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–žπ–”π–š π–œπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ π–‹π–Žπ–“π–†π–‘π–‘π–ž π–ˆπ–”π–“π––π–šπ–Šπ–— π•°π––π–šπ–Šπ–˜π–™π–—π–Žπ–†, π–Žπ–“ π–˜π–•π–Žπ–™π–Š 𝖔𝖋 π–™π–π–Š π–’π–Žπ–˜π–Šπ–—π–†π–‡π–‘π–Š π–‹π–†π–Žπ–‘π–šπ–—π–Š 𝖔𝖋 π–žπ–”π–šπ–— π–•π–—π–Šπ–›π–Žπ–”π–šπ–˜ π–†π–™π–™π–Šπ–’π–•π–™? π•»π–Šπ–—π–π–†π–•π–˜ π–žπ–”π–š π–ˆπ–†π–“ 𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖑 π–™π–π–Š π–ˆπ–—π–Šπ–™π–Žπ–“π–˜ 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–ˆπ–šπ–—π–—π–Šπ–“π–™π–‘π–ž π–Œπ–—π–”π–›π–Šπ–‘ π–‡π–Šπ–‹π–”π–—π–Š π–žπ–”π–š... π–‡π–šπ–™ π–žπ–”π–š π–œπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ π–‹π–Žπ–“π–‰ 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖓𝖔𝖙 π–‹π–”π–”π–‘π–Šπ–‰ π–˜π–” π–Šπ–†π–˜π–Žπ–‘π–ž.

π•­π–Š 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–†π–˜ π–Žπ–™ π–’π–†π–ž... π–•π–Šπ–—π–π–†π–•π–˜ 𝕴 π–˜π–π–†π–‘π–‘ π–†π–‘π–‘π–”π–œ π–žπ–”π–š 𝖙𝖔 π–π–†π–›π–Š π–žπ–”π–šπ–— π–‹π–šπ–“. π•Ώπ–π–Šπ–˜π–Š π–‹π–Šπ–Šπ–‡π–‘π–Š π–π–”π–•π–Šπ–˜ 𝖔𝖋 π–žπ–”π–šπ–—π–˜ 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–žπ–”π–š π–œπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ π–”π–“π–Š π–‰π–†π–ž π–ˆπ–”π–“π––π–šπ–Šπ–— π•°π––π–šπ–Šπ–˜π–™π–—π–Žπ–† π–†π–—π–Š π–‘π–Žπ–π–Šπ–‘π–ž π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–”π–‘π–Š π–—π–Šπ–†π–˜π–”π–“ π–žπ–”π–š π–ˆπ–”π–“π–™π–Žπ–“π–šπ–Š π–‹π–”π–—π–œπ–†π–—π–‰... π–˜π–” π–ˆπ–”π–“π––π–šπ–Šπ–— π–šπ–“π–™π–Žπ–‘ π–žπ–”π–šπ–— π–π–Šπ–†π–—π–™ π–Žπ–˜ π–ˆπ–”π–“π–™π–Šπ–“π–™, 𝕴 π–˜π–†π–ž. 𝕴𝖙 π–œπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ π–šπ–‘π–™π–Žπ–’π–†π–™π–Šπ–‘π–ž π–•π–—π–”π–›π–Š 𝖙𝖔 π–‡π–Š π–’π–Šπ–†π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–‘π–Šπ–˜π–˜ π–”π–“π–Š π–œπ–†π–ž 𝖔𝖗 π–†π–“π–”π–™π–π–Šπ–—.

π•°π––π–šπ–Šπ–˜π–™π–—π–Žπ–†'π–˜ π–™π–—π–šπ–Š π–Šπ–’π–•π–—π–Šπ–˜π–˜ π–˜π–π–†π–‘π–‘ π–—π–Žπ–˜π–Š π–˜π–”π–”π–“ π–Šπ–“π–”π–šπ–Œπ–... π•»π–Šπ–—π–π–†π–•π–˜ 𝖓𝖔𝖙 π–™π–”π–‰π–†π–ž, 𝖓𝖔𝖗 π–™π–”π–’π–”π–—π–—π–”π–œ, 𝖔𝖗 π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–“ π–™π–π–Š π–“π–Šπ–π–™ π–‰π–†π–ž... π–‡π–šπ–™ π–šπ–“π–‘π–Žπ–π–Š π–™π–π–Š π–‡π–šπ–’π–•π–™π–Žπ–”π–šπ–˜ π––π–šπ–Šπ–Šπ–“-π–œπ–†π–“π–“π–†π–‡π–Š 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–ˆπ–šπ–—π–—π–Šπ–“π–™π–‘π–ž π–˜π–™π–†π–“π–‰π–˜ π–‡π–Šπ–‹π–”π–—π–Š π–šπ–˜, 𝕴 π–π–†π–›π–Š 𝖆 π–‘π–Šπ–Œπ–Žπ–™π–Žπ–’π–†π–™π–Š π–˜π–Šπ–“π–˜π–Š 𝖔𝖋 π–•π–—π–Šπ–•π–†π–—π–Šπ–‰π–“π–Šπ–˜π–˜... 𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖆 π–™π–”π–šπ–ˆπ– π–’π–”π–—π–Š π–Šπ–‘π–Šπ–Œπ–†π–“π–ˆπ–Š, 𝖙𝖔 π–ˆπ–”π–’π–•π–‘π–Šπ–™π–Š π–™π–π–Š π–•π–†π–ˆπ–π–†π–Œπ–Š.

π–€π–“π–™π–Žπ–‘ π–œπ–Š π–’π–Šπ–Šπ–™ π–†π–Œπ–†π–Žπ–“...

*𝕻𝖔𝖔𝖋*"

Β  Reveal hidden contents

... Was that any good? :D This is among the first times I have written a villainous boast, so pardon the potentially poor quality. Either way, allow me to present this Nightmare Moon image, before you depart.

large.png

Β 

That pretender? Please, she was defeated by a baby dragon. It took the combined might of the Elements of Harmony to defeat me once, of course now that Grogar has taken care of Pinkie Pie I shant have that issue this time. Oh yes, and enjoy the Moon.Β 

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

What if we jump down?

Now we have an inherent problem where our relative directions are doubly backwards; it's not just "your left or my left?", it's also "your down or my down?".

• Brohoof 1

38 minutes ago, DonMaguz said:

Sure, I could submit to the night. But I think I'd rather...Β 

small.gif

Please, if she is so praiseworthy, WHERE IS SHE? She is nothing more than an absentee landlord while I sit here and banish her subjects. Pathetic. Perhaps her age has finaly caught up to her.Β 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

ATTENTION @Nightmare Moon

We banished ponies demand beanbag chairs. Send us some beanbag chairs.

2cfb3ccf-7e75-467d-bd17-f18ac7c2126e_1.3

5 hours ago, Will Guide said:

@Nightmare Moon

As frightening as you are, you're nothing compared to the Moon from Majora's Mask

Β 

Try saying that in a few minutes in the thin air of the moon.Β 

• Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Nightmare Moon said:

That pretender? Please, she was defeated by a baby dragon. It took the combined might of the Elements of Harmony to defeat me once, of course now that Grogar has taken care of Pinkie Pie I shant have that issue this time. Oh yes, and enjoy the Moon.Β 

π•­π–†π–“π–Žπ–˜π–π–’π–Šπ–“π–™ 𝖙𝖔 π–™π–π–Š 𝖒𝖔𝖔𝖓? π•³π–”π–œ π–›π–Šπ–—π–ž π–™π–œπ–Šπ–Š. π–„π–”π–š π–œπ–”π–šπ–‘π–‰ π–‡π–Šπ–“π–Šπ–‹π–Žπ–™ 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 π–’π–ž 𝕹𝖔 π•»π–—π–Žπ–˜π–”π–“π–Šπ–—π–˜ π–•π–”π–‘π–Žπ–ˆπ–ž... π–™π–π–”π–šπ–Œπ– 𝕴 𝖉𝖔 π–˜π–šπ–•π–•π–”π–˜π–Š π–Žπ–™ π–Žπ–˜ 𝖓𝖔𝖙 π––π–šπ–Žπ–™π–Š π–†π–˜ π––π–šπ–†π–Žπ–“π–™.

𝕺𝖍 π–œπ–Šπ–‘π–‘; π–—π–Šπ–‘π–Žπ–˜π– π–™π–π–Šπ–˜π–Š π–‹π–‘π–Šπ–Šπ–™π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–›π–Žπ–ˆπ–™π–”π–—π–Žπ–Šπ–˜ π–œπ–π–Žπ–‘π–Š π–™π–π–Šπ–ž π–‘π–†π–˜π–™, π–’π–ž π–‰π–Šπ–†π–— π•Ήπ–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–’π–†π–—π–Š π–ˆπ–”π–“π–™π–Šπ–’π–•π–”π–—π–†π–—π–ž. π–„π–”π–š π–œπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ π–˜π–”π–”π–“ π–‹π–Žπ–“π–‰ π–π–šπ–˜π–™ π–π–”π–œ π–’π–Žπ–˜π–™π–†π–π–Šπ–“ π–žπ–”π–š π–†π–—π–Š...

𝕿𝖆-𝖙𝖆!

Spoiler

Much obliged for the response, however. :darling: This thread is actually quite entertaining so far.

Β 

• Brohoof 3

6 minutes ago, Nightmare Moon said:

2cfb3ccf-7e75-467d-bd17-f18ac7c2126e_1.3

I didn't know Nightmare Moon could meme. :sealed:

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Nightmare Rechie said:

π•­π–†π–“π–Žπ–˜π–π–’π–Šπ–“π–™ 𝖙𝖔 π–™π–π–Š 𝖒𝖔𝖔𝖓? π•³π–”π–œ π–›π–Šπ–—π–ž π–™π–œπ–Šπ–Š. π–„π–”π–š π–œπ–”π–šπ–‘π–‰ π–‡π–Šπ–“π–Šπ–‹π–Žπ–™ 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 π–’π–ž 𝕹𝖔 π•»π–—π–Žπ–˜π–”π–“π–Šπ–—π–˜ π–•π–”π–‘π–Žπ–ˆπ–ž... π–™π–π–”π–šπ–Œπ– 𝕴 𝖉𝖔 π–˜π–šπ–•π–•π–”π–˜π–Š π–Žπ–™ π–Žπ–˜ 𝖓𝖔𝖙 π––π–šπ–Žπ–™π–Š π–†π–˜ π––π–šπ–†π–Žπ–“π–™.

𝕺𝖍 π–œπ–Šπ–‘π–‘; π–—π–Šπ–‘π–Žπ–˜π– π–™π–π–Šπ–˜π–Š π–‹π–‘π–Šπ–Šπ–™π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–›π–Žπ–ˆπ–™π–”π–—π–Žπ–Šπ–˜ π–œπ–π–Žπ–‘π–Š π–™π–π–Šπ–ž π–‘π–†π–˜π–™, π–’π–ž π–‰π–Šπ–†π–— π•Ήπ–Žπ–Œπ–π–™π–’π–†π–—π–Š π–ˆπ–”π–“π–™π–Šπ–’π–•π–”π–—π–†π–—π–ž. π–„π–”π–š π–œπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ π–˜π–”π–”π–“ π–‹π–Žπ–“π–‰ π–π–šπ–˜π–™ π–π–”π–œ π–’π–Žπ–˜π–™π–†π–π–Šπ–“ π–žπ–”π–š π–†π–—π–Š...

𝕿𝖆-𝖙𝖆!

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Much obliged for the response, however. :darling: This thread is actually quite entertaining so far.

Β 

Battle between nightmare rarity and nightmare moon? I want to see this! :pinkie:

1282043__safe_artist-colon-theroyalprinc

• Brohoof 4

I wish that I could help you guys somehow... hmmm must find a spell to get you off the moon. Why don’t we bring the moon closer to equestria just like Celestia and Luna did in their 6th comic of friendship is magic!

A009375A-ED07-498A-BC00-761CB4CEE02F.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, MidnightDawn said:

I wish that I could help you guys somehow... hmmm must find a spell to get you off the moon. Why don’t we bring the moon closer to equestria just like Celestia and Luna did in their 6th comic of friendship is magic!

A009375A-ED07-498A-BC00-761CB4CEE02F.jpeg

Oh, I have an idea! What if we crash the moon into @Nightmare Moon

• Brohoof 3

Spoiler
Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?
Come with us and you will see
This, our town of ponyville
This is Nightmare night, this is Nightmare night
Pumpkins scream in the dead of night
This is Nightmare night, everybody make a scene
Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright
It's our town, everybody scream
In this town of PonyvilleΒ 
Β 
I am the timber wolves that roams in the forestΒ 
Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowingΒ bright
We'reΒ  the shadowboltΒ hiding in the corner
hooves like coalΒ and mists in our hair
This is Nightmare Night, This is Nightmare night
Nightmare, Nightmare, Nightmare, Nightmare NIght!

In this town we call home
Everyone hail to the Queen of night

In this town, don't we love it now?
Everybody's waiting for the next surprise
'Round that corner, ChangelingsΒ hiding in amongg us
Something's waiting no to pounce, and how you'll
Scream! This is Nightmare
Red 'n' black, and slimy green
Aren't you scared?
Well, that's just fine
Say it once, say it twice
Take a chance and roll the dice
Ride with the moon in the dead of night
Everybody scream, everybody scream
In our town of Ponyville!
(Discord) I am the chaosΒ withΒ tricks up my sleeve
Here in a flash and gone without a trace
(Queen Chrysalis)Β  I am the who eats away one's tenderness,Β 
(tirek) I am the creature that takes your souls
I am the pony of Β shadows at night
Filling your dreams to the brim with fright
This is NIghtmare night, this is Nightmare night
Nightmare! Nightmare! NightmareΒ ! Nightmare Night!
Nightmare Night! Nightmare nIght!
Tender lumplings everywhere
Night'sΒ no fun without a good scare
That's how we run it, but we're not mean
In our town of PonyvilleΒ 
In this town
Don't we love it now?
Everybody's waiting for the next surprise
Nightmare Moon might catch you in the back
And scream like a banshee
Make you jump out of your skin
This is Nightmare Night, everybody scream
Won't ya please make way for a very special pony
Our mareΒ Nightmare moonΒ is Queen of the Darkest hour
Everyone hail to the Queen of Night, now!
This is Nightmare Night, this is Nightmare Night
Nightmare! Nightmare! Nightmare! Nightmare Night!
In this town we call home
Everyone hail to the Nightmare song
La la la la la la la la la la (Nightmare! Nightmare Night!)
La la la la la la la la la la (Nightmaren! Nightmare night!)

Me watching people being banished..

tumblr_mhjxlxXjy41ryu3g1o1_500.gif

Β 

Β 

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 3

19 minutes ago, Nightmare Moon said:

@Nightmare Moon

Since you banished me to the Moon, now would be a good time to use this clip from my favorite Zelda game of all time. Staring from 4:23 to represent Nightmare Moon taking control and from 6:12 to represent me blasting up to the Moon!

Β 

11 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

ATTENTION BANISHED PONIES!!!!

If we all do a Fortnite dance, Nightmare Moon will see it and be forced to surrender.

I didn't want to have to resort to this, but it seems we have no choice.

I much prefer solving this crisis similar to how Link defeats Majora's Mask with the Fierce Deity Mask. Warning Video is from 11 years ago.

Β 

Edited by Will Guide

17 minutes ago, Princess Celestia said:

This is bad comedy Nightmare Moon!

Nice reference to Galvatron from the 1986 Transformers movie.

• Brohoof 2