Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Submit to the night!

Nightmare Moon

{brings a full pan of homemade baklava and sets it down}

Baklava-Special-Cake-Shop.jpg

I can definitely cede one of these demands - sugar, honey and walnuts never hurt. The other one... well, it is a possibility. Thing is, why should supporting your reign be a preferable action? Celestia has maintained general peace, safety and prosperity for a while now, with Luna, Twilight and Cadence doing at the very least acceptable jobs of their own. Thus, my question to you, and deciding factor of my fealty is this - what are they failing in that you would be able to succeed?

• Brohoof 2

1867067__safe_edit_edited+screencap_scre

Oh, Lulu. Let's face it, we all know why you're really grumpy. I got a major role in the latest Christmas special while we haven't seen Nightmare Night for three seasons:umad:

• Brohoof 9

1 minute ago, Discord said:

1867067__safe_edit_edited+screencap_scre

Oh, Lulu. Let's face it, we all know why you're really grumpy. I got a major role in the latest Christmas special while we haven't seen Nightmare Night for three seasons:umad:

Can you bring Celestia back? I thought you 2 were "friends" :mlp_bedeyes:

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

I was thinking the same thing when I read it. Starscream learned there are no chances to betray Galvateon. :dash:

Considering that he got killed mere seconds after Galvatron said that, the one thing Megatron never did despite threatening to do so countless times.

• Brohoof 2

16 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Considering that he got killed mere seconds after Galvatron said that, the one thing Megatron never did despite threatening to do so countless times.

I guess dumping his body into space and leaving him to die was the last straw. :dash:

• Brohoof 2