Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Submit to the night!

Nightmare Moon

6 minutes ago, Baby Dashie said:

ALL HAIL NIGHTMARE MOON!

PRAISE THE TARGONIANS......I MEAN, THE MOON. And may all heathens BURN IN HOLY LUNAR LIGHT. MAY THE GRAVITY OF HER LUNAR BODY CRUSH ALL OPPOSITION AND TURN THE TIDES OF WAR IN OUR FAVOR. FOR THE LUNAR EMPIRE!!!!!!

• Brohoof 3

9 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

PRAISE THE TARGONIANS......I MEAN, THE MOON. And may all heathens BURN IN HOLY LUNAR LIGHT. MAY THE GRAVITY OF HER LUNAR BODY CRUSH ALL OPPOSITION AND TURN THE TIDES OF WAR IN OUR FAVOR. FOR THE LUNAR EMPIRE!!!!!!

Yes. The Lunar Empire shall last forever. Our queen, Nightmare Moon, shall consume EVERYTHING!!!! WE AS THE QUEEN'S LOYAL SERVANTS SHALL BASK IN THE GLORY OF ETERNAL NIGHT, AND ALL WHO OPPOSE OUR QUEEN WILL BE HER PREY!!!!

Soon, we will join our queen in her quest to turn the entire universe into her snack cake.

10 minutes ago, Sunlight Glisten said:

In the morning celestia will raise the sun and your reign will be over. Our true princess will reign forever. Long live celestia! 

THAT'S TREASON!!!!!! ARREST HIM!!!!!!

Don't you get it? Princess Celestia is dead!

Edited by Baby Dashie
  • Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, KindaEvilTwily said:

The night might be good...
But the Twilight is better!

LONG LIVE TWILY!!!!

PUT THAT PONY UNDER ARREST!!!

1 minute ago, Matraxial Artemi said:

What do you mean by that?

Nightmare Moon is now the queen of Equestria. Princess Celestia is gone. Those who defy our queen will be banished to the moon. Those who bow to our queen and give her candy will be spared, and shall live gloriously in the Lunar Empire.

• Brohoof 3

@Nightmare Moon Show yourself! It is time your run here winds down and comes to an end. I am a merciful pony, yield now and return the souls you have trapped on the Moon and go back from whence you came and you will survive my wrath. 

• Brohoof 5

2 minutes ago, Princess Luna said:

@Nightmare Moon Show yourself! It is time your run here winds down and comes to an end. I am a merciful pony, yield now and return the souls you have trapped on the Moon and go back from whence you came and you will survive my wrath. 

What? Where did Lu- nevermind, Kick her plot Luna!

• Brohoof 4

If it isn't Dark Horse Congeniality herself. You do realize I am more powerful than you are, right? I have complete mastery of magic you never fully understood. You were a coward and never truly unleashed yourself. You lack passion and strength. I am the true mistress of darkness and dreams. Surrender!

• Brohoof 2

7 minutes ago, Princess Luna said:

That's my beautiful princess! I pledge all my loyalty to you. <3

bow-down-gif-3.gif

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Nightmare Moon said:

If it isn't Dark Horse Congeniality herself. You do realize I am more powerful than you are, right? I have complete mastery of magic you never fully understood. You were a coward and never truly unleashed yourself. You lack passion and strength. I am the true mistress of darkness and dreams. Surrender!

And you lack imagination and finesse. You are perhaps as subtle as an army of Pinkie Pies. I would love to dish our rejoinder after rejoinder darling, but I an quite bored by your rather pedestrian approach to conquest. No style. No substance. You are like a yapping pup who hasn't grown his big boy teeth

Princess Luna, are we ready? Oh. We are missing one other. Ah. There she is. 

• Brohoof 5

1 minute ago, Nightmare Rarity said:

And you lack imagination and finesse. You are perhaps as subtle as an army of Pinkie Pies. I would love to dish our rejoinder after rejoinder darling, but I an quite bored by your rather pedestrian approach to conquest. No style. No substance. You are like a yapping pup who hasn't grown his big boy teeth

Princess Luna, are we ready? Oh. We are missing one other. Ah. There she is. 

Got to be kidding me, another one?

• Brohoof 1