Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Submit to the night!

Nightmare Moon

20 minutes ago, Princess Luna said:

@Nightmare Moon Show yourself! It is time your run here winds down and comes to an end. I am a merciful pony, yield now and return the souls you have trapped on the Moon and go back from whence you came and you will survive my wrath. 

The real Princess of the Night is here to save us! :squee:  It’s pretty boring up here on the moon. No internet or comfy chairs. :orly:

Edited by Twilight Luna
  • Brohoof 5

11 minutes ago, Matraxial Artemi said:

Got to be kidding me, another one?

And I make three! Nightmare Night, we have more important things to focus on with Grogar. We are done with your tantrum. Spending so much time in the night has left you blind. I could beat you blindfolded myself, but you need to be humiliated. So, what happens when two Nightmare Ponies give another Alicorn their magic? Cat has little Miss Emo's tongue? 

This is what happens. Nightmare Hipster, might you be a doll and send these remaining ponies to the Moon for their safety? Luna, I want my magic back. 

* FLARE OF LIGHT EMANATES FROM DAYBREAKER

• Brohoof 7

1 minute ago, Daybreaker said:

And I make three! Nightmare Night, we have more important things to focus on with Grogar. We are done with your tantrum. Spending so much time in the night has left you blind. I could beat you blindfolded myself, but you need to be humiliated. So, what happens when two Nightmare Ponies give another Alicorn their magic? Cat has little Miss Emo's tongue? 

This is what happens. Nightmare Hipster, might you be a doll and send those ponies to the Moon for their safety? Luna, I want my magic back. 

That's it. My mind is blown. :umad:

Edited by Midnight Solace
  • Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, Daybreaker said:

This is what happens. Nightmare Hipster, might you be a doll and send these remaining ponies to the Moon for their safety? Luna, I want my magic back. 

NIGHTMARE HIPSTER? Wh-WHAT? When this is over we will see what is brighter on the field, my fabulosity and planning, or your unkempt mane. 

ALL RIGHT EVERYPONY LISTEN UP ... This is going to tingle just a skoatch

• Brohoof 4

9 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

The Fabulous Lady Rarity! :squee:

Indeed! :D

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

Isn’t it exciting? :squee:

1CB8A860-2169-4627-8411-E317C96F3644.gif.014274ec8f17d31d5b0a614d2b358f15.gif

YES! BEST NIGHTMARE NIGHT/TRIXIE DAY EVER! :squee:

tenor.gif?itemid=5381491

• Brohoof 5