Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is this logic?

Hyper-boi 123

Ok someone plz tell me this.....why can’t Twilight just blast the evil pony/probably a pig/Pokémon out of  existence ??? Like she was thrown into a mountain...AND LIVED! And she has the power to just wipe the floor with tempest latest?cb=20171028025035

15 minutes ago, Hyper-boi 123 said:

Ok someone plz tell me this.....why can’t Twilight just blast the evil pony/probably a pig/Pokémon out of  existence ??? Like she was thrown into a mountain...AND LIVED! And she has the power to just wipe the floor with tempest latest?cb=20171028025035

That was when we had given Princess Twilight all of our Alicorn Magic so her feats were quite remarkable, but she had returned them by the conclusion of her final confrontation with Tirek. 

• 5 weeks later...

I thought the Storm King drained all of magic. If you are talking about before that, I don't know why. Maybe the show wanted to pose the Tempest as a real threat by making Twilight not being able to shoot magic at stuff. 

The movie would be like, 20% cooler if there was a fight scene between Twilight and Tempest.

• Brohoof 1