Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Calling all OC ponies for scene in upcoming Eqt Pilot episodes

K_Cast

greetings everypony!

This is Cast, Executive Director and Producer of Equestrian tales.

We have come to the point in production where we are starting to build assets and move towards main production of the pilot epissodes of Equestrian tales. At this time I would like to ask for help in filling the backgrounds of our scene with character! We are looking for anyone willing to help and join the backgrounds and settings. 

Our pilots have many scenes that will require ponies, but our main goal is to fill the city thats being presented in the pilot episode, and opening scenes. Some characters will get more screen time then others, and some might include speaking lines down the road.

As we are building this pilot to represent and maintain the lore and integrity of the brand we are asking for only Earth, Unicorn, or Pegasi OC ponies at this time, as Alicorns or other races will not be featured in the show at this point in time. 

If you'd like like to help and get your OC into the show, please post an image of your OC pony to this forum, or if you want to keep it hidden please pm me. Any kind of image will do, but please make sure they are PG, we will not accept from anyone that breaks this rule, as we are a child friendly production. 

MLP forums will be the first to see the progress of the pilots as they are built, and will get to see your pony on screen in some form as soon as we get the rigging and scene built.

As part of this, you will also be credited in the pilot for the use of your character. As production moves on we may have to adjust a color here or there to make sure a character doesn't disappear into backgrounds, and items such as headphones, and other modern gadgets will also be removed, as we are over 1000 years in the past of FiM. 

Also note that your OC pony will not belong to hasbro or anyone else, we simply have a lot of space to cover, and building ponies with a general design already made is alot faster then from the ground up, and are hoping to give a little something back to the forums that helped start this journey.

If you'd like to learn more about Equestrian tales, please follow these links.

https://www.youtube.com/user/LastStandofHarmony/featured

Thank you every pony, and hope to get your help in building these scenes, Happy Nightmare Night, and pony on!

Edited by K_Cast

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, K_Cast said:

greetings everypony!

We have come to the point in production where we are starting to build assets and move towards main production of the pilot epissodes of Equestrian tales. At this time I would like to ask for help in filling the backgrounds of our scene with character! We are looking for anyone willing to help and join the backgrounds and settings. 

Our pilots have many scenes that will require ponies, but our main goal is to fill the city thats being presented in the pilot episode, and opening scenes. Some characters will get more screen time then others, and some might include speaking lines down the road.

As we are building this pilot to represent and maintain the lore and integrity of the brand we are asking for only Earth, Unicorn, or Pegasi OC ponies at this time, as Alicorns or other races will not be featured in the show at this point in time. 

If you'd like like to help and get your OC into the show, please post an image of your OC pony to this forum, or if you want to keep it hidden please pm me. Any kind of image will do, but please make sure they are PG, we will not accept from anyone that breaks this rule, as we are a child friendly production. 

MLP forums will be the first to see the progress of the pilots as they are built, and will get to see your pony on screen in some form as soon as we get the rigging and scene built.

As part of this, you will also be credited in the pilot for the use of your character. As production moves on we may have to adjust a color here or there to make sure a character doesn't disappear into backgrounds, and items such as headphones, and other modern gadgets will also be removed, as we are over 1000 years in the past of FiM. 

Also note that your OC pony will not belong to hasbro or anyone else, we simply have a lot of space to cover, and building ponies with a general design already made is alot faster then from the ground up, and are hoping to give a little something back to the forums that helped start this journey.

Thank you every pony, and hope to get your help in building these scenes, Happy Nightmare Night, and pony on!

Well, for now, here's the image of my main OC, Unicorn Will Guide1947235204_NeutralWillGuide.png.09918a93499d20d2d391411015074da6.png

He's a lover of Fairy Tales, especially the Disney-style, but if we're not allowed to use Disney, they can just be simple public domain fairy tales.

Edited by Will Guide
Remove Changeling and add a little bio

40 minutes ago, K_Cast said:

greetings everypony!

This is Matraxial Artemis! ^^

He's a kind and an emotional pony but he got a strong feeling to protect the weak
He likes to observe and study space and planets, also he likes to explore new land ^^
993973302_NexusMatraxialArtemis.thumb.png.9ef84c43fd723a361e966843a68b9b0b.png

This is his cutie mark! ^^

(Sorry for big change though)

image.png.3ef1ddc299bdeb1aab537a964914151a.png

Spoiler

This is when he's protecting a filly

1380806332_IllProtectyou!(nextlevel)(2).png.68cd98c1d15ef02be5881f27861485f0.png

Edited by Matraxial Artemi
correct stuff

thank you so much, wonderful OC, and frankly all of us love these Disney stories, and build Eqt based on a lot of these older story telling methods, have a perfect scene for him, in a scene called story time in Tall Tales village, where Star Swirl tells the tale of the Maiden from Beyond the Mirror.

^_^

19 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Well, for now, here's the image of my main OC, Unicorn Will Guide

He's a lover of Fairy Tales, especially the Disney-style, but if we're not allowed to use Disney, they can just be simple public domain fairy tales.

1947235204_NeutralWillGuide.png.09918a93499d20d2d391411015074da6.png

Love the story and protective side to him, would you be ok with seeing him as a royal guard? Might be a protector for the royal sisters ^_^.

6 minutes ago, Matraxial Artemi said:

This is Matraxial Artemis! ^^

He's a kind and an emotional pony but he got a strong will to protect the young ones 
993973302_NexusMatraxialArtemis.thumb.png.9ef84c43fd723a361e966843a68b9b0b.png

This is his cutie mark! ^^

image.png.3ef1ddc299bdeb1aab537a964914151a.png

Hide contents

This is when he's protecting a filly

1380806332_IllProtectyou!(nextlevel)(2).png.68cd98c1d15ef02be5881f27861485f0.png

Just now, K_Cast said:

thank you so much, wonderful OC, and frankly all of us love these Disney stories, and build Eqt based on a lot of these older story telling methods, have a perfect scene for him, in a scene called story time in Tall Tales village, where Star Swirl tells the tale of the Maiden from Beyond the Mirror.

^_^

Love the story and protective side to him, would you be ok with seeing him as a royal guard? Might be a protector for the royal sisters ^_^.

Alright! ^^

Thank you both so much, will make sure to get the first ponies more screen time for sure ^_^ 

2 minutes ago, TwilySparky said:

Hey there, @K_Cast

Here is my OC in all her glory!

1 minute ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Guess I'll post my Pegasus OC, Azure Train :P 

2 minutes ago, K_Cast said:

Thank you both so much, will make sure to get the first ponies more screen time for sure ^_^ 

Forgot to post some fact about my OC though :please:

Azure Train is an adventurous pony, and will always be willing to help somepony in trouble. In one word, he's a loyal pony. Though it's better not to make him mad, because he hardly forgives ponies who offended him or made him feel bad.

Edited by Emperor Blu Traincrown

8 minutes ago, K_Cast said:

^_^

While he's not much of a trained fighter, Once Will knows who his friends are, he'll protect them as much as he can. So, sure, he can aspire to be a protector of the Royal sisters.

Edited by Will Guide

5 minutes ago, K_Cast said:

Some more screentime? Oh boy, I can't wait to see if my OC has a big part in this production. One can hope! :muffins:

1 minute ago, Will Guide said:

While he's not much of a trained fighter, Once Will knows who his friends are, he'll protect them as much as he can. So, sure, he can aspire to be a protector of the Royal sisters.

I think this line was written for Matraxial Artemis

10 minutes ago, K_Cast said:

^_^

Love the story and protective side to him,

What do you mean "you love the story of him"? You mean part of the backstory of Will Guides interests you? :D

4 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

I think this line was written for Matraxial Artemis

Oh. It would have made more sense to me if the quote box came first then the guy's response to the quote box after. Sorry for the mix-up, @K_Cast:blush:

Here's Thunder Lily.

ThunderLily.png.4c38ef12edfa75a20ec1b849851208ad.png

She's half Crystal pony, which is why she has their eyes. If that's bad, you can make them normal. 

Here's her cutie mark in full. 

2072809822_ThunderLilyCutieMark.png.b22cb48b366148b995bad9191f716351.png

She's a quiet pony that feels uncomfortable speaking to others, for she is worried she will mess up her speaking in some way. She's more of a follower than a leader, and likes to stay in the background, for she is shy and doesn't like the spotlight. She has a Thunderbird, which is why she has the symbol as her cutie mark, but let's just say she keeps him at home in this case, or he's a free spirit who is part time living as a wild animal and sometimes comes to Thunder Lily off screen. 

@K_Cast I should probably tell you that Will Guide was mostly created using the Pony Creator and I long since lost contact with the one who originally drew my Cutie Mark for me. I hope that won't be too much of a problem, would it?

Ah, this is exactly where my OC would thrive. I'll post her later on since I am currently on holidays and with family, so don't have time to dig through disk space and archive to find images but rest assured I'll come back here soon enough.

Feather Flicker
(flicker has multiple meanings, its a synonym to flutter, smt that goes on and off(flickering light etc) and also a bird so i tried to incrporate all in her design and character)
she was born with disfunctioning front hooves, luckily she's a pegasus so she can still go places by flying, and use her wings and mouth to do stuff that are usually done with the hooves
her tallent is writing music as i tried to illustrate with her cutie mark(on the right)
she does things in her own way, sometimes in rather unconventional ways but not in order to stand out, she just has a different way of thinking, despite her quirks she manages to fit in without much trouble

p.s. the glasses can go off if you deem they didn't have them in -1000 years ago- equestria

1540699151_featherflicker.thumb.png.c3f6338674d7eaec6f7e825c8db2bed2.png
(edit: i added one more whre her whole body is visible)
feather.thumb.png.fd5885a76f813ecc961e48bad80ee790.png.9693d089db34bdcb94e38104104c62d2.png1446773385_FeatherFlickerbyOdyssey.png.d9ec0b52c475aeeb1a047b1dfbbbd2ef.png

Hi there, more meant his nature to help and defend kids, great quality to have and something that could make for a great story.

6 hours ago, Will Guide said:

What do you mean "you love the story of him"? You mean part of the backstory of Will Guides interests you? :D

Oh. It would have made more sense to me if the quote box came first then the guy's response to the quote box after. Sorry for the mix-up, @K_Cast:blush:

As long as your ok with us using it, no issue at all, we might alter the mark a bit just incase, but shouldnt have an issue.

6 hours ago, Will Guide said:

@K_Cast I should probably tell you that Will Guide was mostly created using the Pony Creator and I long since lost contact with the one who originally drew my Cutie Mark for me. I hope that won't be too much of a problem, would it?

Music ponys for sure have a place here, the idea for Eqt was basically a group of traveling bards setting out to record the history and stories of the ponies of this time, might have a really good place for her. On the glasses, we'd more then likely just chance them to the time equal, they did have glasses back then, just a little different, if thats ok of course.

3 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

Feather Flicker
(flicker has multiple meanings, its a synonym to flutter, smt that goes on and off(flickering light etc) and also a bird so i tried to incrporate all in her design and character)
she was born with disfunctioning front hooves, luckily she's a pegasus so she can still go places by flying, and use her wings and mouth to do stuff that are usually done with the hooves
her tallent is writing music as i tried to illustrate with her cutie mark(on the right)
she does things in her own way, sometimes in rather unconventional ways but not in order to stand out, she just has a different way of thinking, despite her quirks she manages to fit in without much trouble

p.s. the glasses can go off if you deem they didn't have them in -1000 years ago- equestria

1540699151_featherflicker.thumb.png.c3f6338674d7eaec6f7e825c8db2bed2.png

myPony.png.dd81ecc8837b9f3efc92f4154809c0c9.png

my_cutie_mark_by_golddemona-d49qtuh.thumb.png.d87e7d0677f0134ddadc6e4c56ba11a3.png

Name: Night Glider

Talent: Storytelling, Imagination on a whole other level

Likes: thinking about almost anything which fascinates him, and writing about his conclusions and thoughts, sweets, and talking to others, staring at the night sky and admiring its beauty

Dislikes: criticism on him without any proper reason, ponies with arrogant attitude, 

Personality: non-serious (usually), open-minded, sometimes cheerful, sometimes gloomy, but try to be optimistic anyways, and want to help anyone in anyway he can, but also have a very fragile heart

Quotes: 

"I'll not mind being your friend, if you can at least listen to my opinion." 

"Well, I don't care if they say bad things about you, I know you're better than whatever the heck they say." 

"If you don't mind, please try not to say that again, I may be an open-minded pony, but I've my limits."

"I love the night time, so peaceful, so calm, it gives me a perfect environment for writing and reading. I can't believe how one can sleep through this amazing time, without even sparing a second to admire it's beauty."

Bonus:

Pen Name: Night Admirer (Because he secretly have a crush on Princess Luna)

Edited October 21 by Luna's Admirer

3 minutes ago, K_Cast said:

Music ponys for sure have a place here, the idea for Eqt was basically a group of traveling bards setting out to record the history and stories of the ponies of this time, might have a really good place for her. On the glasses, we'd more then likely just chance them to the time equal, they did have glasses back then, just a little different, if thats ok of course.

yup, it's totally ok, you can add/remove/change accessories 
just please don't change her dissability in her front hooves, it's part of who she is

speaking of bards, this one may also interest you for the background, though he's not a pony but a diamond dog, but i think he fits the era
1593666874_DiamondDog.thumb.png.396ab9f1dc155f61dceb32e592940e6d.png

20 minutes ago, Luna's Admirer said:

myPony.png.dd81ecc8837b9f3efc92f4154809c0c9.png

my_cutie_mark_by_golddemona-d49qtuh.thumb.png.d87e7d0677f0134ddadc6e4c56ba11a3.png

Name: Night Glider

Talent: Storytelling, Imagination on a whole other level

Likes: thinking about almost anything which fascinates him, and writing about his conclusions and thoughts, sweets, and talking to others, staring at the night sky and admiring its beauty

Dislikes: criticism on him without any proper reason, ponies with arrogant attitude, 

Personality: non-serious (usually), open-minded, sometimes cheerful, sometimes gloomy, but try to be optimistic anyways, and want to help anyone in anyway he can, but also have a very fragile heart

Quotes: 

"I'll not mind being your friend, if you can at least listen to my opinion." 

"Well, I don't care if they say bad things about you, I know you're better than whatever the heck they say." 

"If you don't mind, please try not to say that again, I may be an open-minded pony, but I've my limits."

"I love the night time, so peaceful, so calm, it gives me a perfect environment for writing and reading. I can't believe how one can sleep through this amazing time, without even sparing a second to admire it's beauty."

Bonus:

Pen Name: Night Admirer (Because he secretly have a crush on Princess Luna)

Edited October 21 by Luna's Admirer

Night Glider sounds like he could be a like-minded pony to Will Guide due to also being a storyteller, and having a strong imagination. And also has a similar personality.:) 

28 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Night Glider sounds like he could be a like-minded pony to Will Guide due to also being a storyteller, and having a strong imagination. And also has a similar personality.:) 

I guess that they can become good friends. :)