Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Calling all OC ponies for scene in upcoming Eqt Pilot episodes

K_Cast

a_new_oc_by_lshadowbeaml-d8fpkxt.thumb.png.1bffd7fc0c86ea14c1ca0f91751f0a99.png

I have not paid attention to this lil' guy for three years (thus the dreadful design and odd writting in his bio), but I remember having fun making him so 'ere. Apologies for the edgy colours, I was 16 at the time.:mlp_please:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey its ok thats what clean up animation is for! lol

Going to add him to the Story scene aswell if you'd be ok with that, need all unicorns, and kind of want to say thanks for the support all this time. 

37 minutes ago, Shadow Beam said:

a_new_oc_by_lshadowbeaml-d8fpkxt.thumb.png.1bffd7fc0c86ea14c1ca0f91751f0a99.png

I have not paid attention to this lil' guy for three years (thus the dreadful design and odd writting in his bio), but I remember having fun making him so 'ere. Apologies for the edgy colours, I was 16 at the time.:mlp_please:

Hi. I'm mostly known for drawing other ponies' OCs but now is a good a time as any to finally reveal my own. This is Marvelmoon. She is extremely loyal to her friends and family. She can also be cunning and is good at finding a way when their isnt one. She has strict morals and most of them come from her favorite superheroes, Hawkeye and Winter Soldier/White Wolf. She is also good with animals and prefers wolves over most. You can change her hoodie into a cloak if you need to for the timeline.

1101182332.thumb.jpg.6807ee12d6f9f1fb21bea01339a1268f.jpg

On 11/1/2018 at 11:56 PM, K_Cast said:

Hey its ok thats what clean up animation is for! lol

Going to add him to the Story scene aswell if you'd be ok with that, need all unicorns, and kind of want to say thanks for the support all this time. 

It's been my absolute pleasure. The work people has done in this fandom has always inspired me and seeing a project such as this brings shows that its creative heart is still pumping. ^^

I'll post my other OCs! ^^
Nebula Typhoon! 

She's a dress designer in Nexolian but she retired as a Nexalus Guard
She admires the royal sisters very much

77320686_SkyTyphoon(Redesigned).thumb.png.2078d54cbd0a07ebd6e400edeca27a3d.png

Guardian Harmony

He's the very best friend of Matraxial Artemis
He likes to study the marine life and discovering new marine life

1280080071_GuardianHarmony.thumb.png.fd50dc59ed3124fb9f8cff6026c8c18f.png

Spoiler
On 11/1/2018 at 12:34 PM, Script Chime said:

I have my OC Script Chime

Whoops I deleted everything when editing the post eh I'll just redo it

Spoiler

1760065685_ScriptChimeidlepose.png.d4fea52906c1c3bd18d633e09863f995.pngscript_chime_and_silver_by_dovepetal41-dcmctv3.png.ea59a4125838ad725b53d2ebef014749.png434120788_ScriptChimeCutieMark.png.3abe73783757deeeadac1fa1b15a72a5.png

(I forgot the bracelets she usually wears which she usually charms to give her extremely temporary (about 5 - 10 minute) powers)

She's a bit uncoordinated due to her short stature and heavier weight. 

Her hobby is voicing roles and drawing but seeing as she's still in school she can't do it often.

Her special talent is working with darker forms of magic playing a type of music or singing a song to cast it. (For example singing a quiet calm song to cast a sleep spell or a loud high pitched song (think any time a mouse sings in a cartoon) to cast a scream spell) Usually she practices these spells on or with friends and it is a 50/50 chance of working out

• 4 weeks later...