Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Thank the Person Above You

Cwanky

Since it is now the month of Thanksgiving, November, there’s no better time to show our gratitude and appreciation of others around us. :mlp_smug: :)

The way this game works is simple. Find something you like and want to thank the user above you for, even if its seemingly trivial or silly. It can also extend to others to, but must include the user above.

Since this is the OP, I’ll start by saying The mlpforums staff, all its members and those who support us have my utmost thanks for providing us with this fun, open, and welcoming community to not just enjoy a great show, but to hang out and spend time with others and ahare our thoughts, emotions and ideas. 

• Brohoof 3

Thank you for being one of the users keeping the Form Games alive, @TBD. :darling: Gobo's departure sent ripples throughout the Forums... and the Forum Games have suffered the most. With that said, I am grateful for users like you who manage to sustain it.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Thanks for participating in the General Discussion and Forum Games. It really helps keep these places, and the site by extension alive and exciting! :pinkie:

Edited by Cwanky

You got ninja-ed my friend :orly:

Thanks for letting my comment getting post first.

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1

Thanks for reminding me of YGO again. I haven't played the game in ages and my old YGO forum died several years ago, so its always nice to see that there's still people playing or remember the game.

• 2 months later...