Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Is there something that always makes you happy?

Dashy 4 Ever

Horses make me happy, and not just the colorful magical horses of Equestria, REAL horses too. :-D Such beautiful animals in so many ways. 

Also my friends and family. They're always there for me and they got my back, just like I got their's. Seeing them smile makes me happy. 

And of course, @Cyclone always finds a way to make me happy. Just seeing a single text from him makes my day that much brighter. ♥

Edited by Lucky Bolt

36 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Horses make me happy, and not just the colorful magical horses of Equestria, REAL horses too. :-D Such beautiful animals in so many ways. 

Also my friends and family. They're always there for me and they got my back, just like I got their's. Seeing them smile makes me happy. 

And of course, @Cyclone always finds a way to make me happy. Just seeing a single text from him makes my day that much brighter. ♥

Awwww:wub:

Texts from you make my emotions turn on a dime too. I can be mad at the world working on a car in the shop but when I see I got a text from you I turn into a happy little school girl.

I guess for me its like doing photography and seeing that people actually think its good... I am very down on myself when it comes to that so seeing that people actually likes it makes me really happy...

Also: Certain Individuals can make me happy just by being around. (Including my puppy) 

MLP (mostly pinkie pie) can make me extremely happy. 

And of course playing a new video game makes me happy.

I know that this is probably the cheesiest answer I can give, but my friends are something that is able to consistently make me happy. Not many of my school friends, though, I don't really think that they're able to make me smile too often. I'm not saying that good friends will always make you happy, but they should do so at least more than half the time. Many of my friends I met here and my childhood lifelong best friend, however, they're almost always able to cheer me up. ^_^ 

I'm very grateful for every one of them, they brighten up my life. No exaggeration. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 3

Always or sometimes?

There is no thing that can always make me happy.

Every single thing in this world have its own upsides and downsides.

For me, a thing can't always make you happy because there is the time where it can make you feel the opposite.

Maybe I'm just not grateful enough, but yeah it's my opinion.

My boyfriend, no matter how bad my mood is he is always able to make me feel better eventually. He has brought me out of some extremely low points of depression. Other than him, uh, food. Food often helps me when my mood is down, which isn't exactly the best thing, but I'll take it. Everything else is entirely situational. Even video games are hit and miss for me.

When I have a bad day, I always think of my OCs and make headcanons for them maybe even day-dream about them.  My job doesn't really have me talk to anyone else and I can still pay attention to when someone needs something from me so it's easy for me to get a little bit lost in my head, helps me get through the day.

• 1 year later...

VGA Text Mode. Every time you turn on the computer, that dark screen with a blinking 2 scanline grayish cursor. On a large CRT monitor, you actually see the scanlines because that mode is 720 pixels by 400 pixels (each character is 9 pixels by 16 pixels, 80 columns and 25 rows), which is not aspect 4:3 ratio, so there is a lot of space between each scanline.

It always makes me happy to see it! :wacko:

• Brohoof 1