Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Art Contest - November

Fluttershy

Uhm..  hi
hey there, i was asked to.. *sigh*
I was asked to announce this contest, so listen up! if you want to..:kindness:
as i was saying, i was selected to oversee this month's contest, since it involves around Pegasi and Breezies so here's how it works

Contestants please choose one trait from each line, and combine them all in one character,(any visual media is accepted) then submit your entry here, if you don't mind

Guard (Military-pony / Police-pony)
Crazy / Drunk
Pegasus / Breezie

you have until the end of november, good luck :squee: 
eh,.Twilight, can i go now?

the winner will become the next Canterlot Artist(earn the rank for it) for one month(at which time the next one will take the title)

• Brohoof 15

• The topic was featured
5 minutes ago, Altastrofae said:

How would we go about submitting an entry?

there is a link in the word "here", it may tell you there's an error once you submit, but do not worry, it still goes where it must be

So, all three traits much be exhibited by the same character?  So I couldn't like separate them into 3 separate characters on the same image or a combination for like 2?

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, JCKane said:

So, all three traits much be exhibited by the same character?  So I couldn't like separate them into 3 separate characters on the same image or a combination for like 2?

one character must have all 3, you can of course add more characters, with any traits on them, but at least one of them must combine all 3

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Lord Valtasar said:

one character must have all 3, you can of course add more characters, with any traits on them, but at least one of them must combine all 3

ah ok.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Midnight Solace said:

Welp, looks like I have some competition. :-D

look at it as people ponies to compare and contrast your piece with, to see what each of us came with, while having the same theme, it was never about the prize, which is the reason it's not really that big of a prize

• Brohoof 1

31 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

look at it as people ponies to compare and contrast your piece with, to see what each of us came with, while having the same theme, it was never about the prize, which is the reason it's not really that big of a prize

What? There's a prize? :o

Sorry, I don't know much. :please:

I'll give it a shot. I am aware that I said the same thing for the last two contests and didn't submit anything, but you'll have to take my word for it.

• Brohoof 1

I'm actually starting to doubt myself and my colourless art the longer I wait for the results. In fact, this song is stuck my head. :-D

The more I hear it, the more I start to think that this song represents my life.

I'm sorry, I guess I'm just like Twilight before a test. :twismile:

Good luck to everypony else who's participating!

Edited by Midnight Solace
  • Brohoof 2