Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Art Contest - November

Fluttershy

On 11/14/2018 at 6:55 AM, Midnight Solace said:

I'm actually starting to doubt myself and my colourless art the longer I wait for the results. In fact, this song is stuck my head. :-D

The more I hear it, the more I start to think that this song represents my life.

I'm sorry, I guess I'm just like Twilight before a test. :twismile:

Good luck to everypony else who's participating!

but this song also has a reprise:mlp_wink:

• Brohoof 2

@zsparkonequus

On 3 November 2018 at 11:29 PM, Lord Valtasar said:

there is a link in the word "here", it may tell you there's an error once you submit, but do not worry, it still goes where it must be

Don't worry, I think it's supposed to do that. I'm pretty sure your art was submitted correctly just like @Lord Valtasar said. :twi:

Edited by Midnight Solace
  • Brohoof 2

On 11/23/2018 at 12:22 PM, Sondash Studios said:

Shoot. I accidently combined all the stuff... is that okay?

It's a breezie/pegasus/mad/drunk/soldier/guard

Wait, You combined every trait? That must be like, 2X harder for you.:D

Whoa, I wonder how a breezie pegasus looks like.

• Brohoof 2

So, submitted my entry... Not what I how I was originally going to do it but the thing I needed to work didn't work so... 

I got an error saying I'm not allowed to view the content... error code: 2T252/2  That is normal right?

23 minutes ago, JCKane said:

So, submitted my entry... Not what I how I was originally going to do it but the thing I needed to work didn't work so... 

I got an error saying I'm not allowed to view the content... error code: 2T252/2  That is normal right?

I think so... I got the same error code as well. :mlp_huh:

On 11/23/2018 at 3:22 AM, Sondash Studios said:

Shoot. I accidently combined all the stuff... is that okay?

It's a breezie/pegasus/mad/drunk/soldier/guard

yes, anything is allowed as long as it has at least one trait from each line

12 hours ago, JCKane said:

On 11/24/2018 at 1:32 AM, Pucksterv said:

Submitted :3 hope it got through

both your entries are there, don't worry

only a few days left everypony, make sure to make it to the deadline, there will be no extentions

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

there will be no extentions 

Could we get the exact deadline, including time zone? I'm afraid I'm going to be cutting it rather close.

Here I was hoping to swoop in as a surprise contestant, but I don't want all this effort going to waste.

Edited by Hardway Bet

11 hours ago, Hardway Bet said:

Could we get the exact deadline, including time zone? I'm afraid I'm going to be cutting it rather close.

Here I was hoping to swoop in as a surprise contestant, but I don't want all this effort going to waste.

it will be some time during Dec 1st, there is no exact time, but it's always on the late side to allow last minute entries, if it's still november, you'll be fine

• The topic was unfeatured
  • The topic was locked