Fluttershy

Art Contest - November

Recommended Posts

On 11/14/2018 at 6:55 AM, Midnight Solace said:

I'm actually starting to doubt myself and my colourless art the longer I wait for the results. In fact, this song is stuck my head. :-D

The more I hear it, the more I start to think that this song represents my life.

I'm sorry, I guess I'm just like Twilight before a test. :twismile:

Good luck to everypony else who's participating!

but this song also has a reprise:mlp_wink:

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I try to submit it tells me there was an error and the item couldn't be found.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@zsparkonequus

On 3 November 2018 at 11:29 PM, Lord Valtasar said:

there is a link in the word "here", it may tell you there's an error once you submit, but do not worry, it still goes where it must be

Don't worry, I think it's supposed to do that. I'm pretty sure your art was submitted correctly just like @Lord Valtasar said. :twi:

Edited by Midnight Solace
  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, zsparkonequus said:

When I try to submit it tells me there was an error and the item couldn't be found.

just checked, it's there:derp:

  • ... 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/20/2018 at 12:30 AM, Midnight Solace said:

@zsparkonequus

Don't worry, I think it's supposed to do that. I'm pretty sure your art was submitted correctly just like @Lord Valtasar said. :twi:

 

On 11/20/2018 at 2:26 PM, Lord Valtasar said:

just checked, it's there:derp:

 

Oh, I didn't see that part, my derp. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Sondash Studios said:

Welp, I might as well give it a try!

wait, does it have to be a breezie?

I think it can be either a Breezie or a Pegasus.

If it's Breezies only, I'm doomed.

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shoot. I accidently combined all the stuff... is that okay?

It's a breezie/pegasus/mad/drunk/soldier/guard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Submitted :3 hope it got through

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

On 11/23/2018 at 12:22 PM, Sondash Studios said:

Shoot. I accidently combined all the stuff... is that okay?

It's a breezie/pegasus/mad/drunk/soldier/guard

Wait, You combined every trait? That must be like, 2X harder for you.:D

Whoa, I wonder how a breezie pegasus looks like.

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not really good with equines. I'm not really good with time either. Perhaps I can port that character. Perhaps I can make a good soldier. Spitfire would love him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Hmm. Guess i'll join in and see what I can accomplish. This should be fun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, submitted my entry... Not what I how I was originally going to do it but the thing I needed to work didn't work so... 

I got an error saying I'm not allowed to view the content... error code: 2T252/2  That is normal right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

23 minutes ago, JCKane said:

So, submitted my entry... Not what I how I was originally going to do it but the thing I needed to work didn't work so... 

I got an error saying I'm not allowed to view the content... error code: 2T252/2  That is normal right?

I think so... I got the same error code as well. :mlp_huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/23/2018 at 3:22 AM, Sondash Studios said:

Shoot. I accidently combined all the stuff... is that okay?

It's a breezie/pegasus/mad/drunk/soldier/guard

yes, anything is allowed as long as it has at least one trait from each line

12 hours ago, JCKane said:

So, submitted my entry... Not what I how I was originally going to do it but the thing I needed to work didn't work so... 

I got an error saying I'm not allowed to view the content... error code: 2T252/2  That is normal right?

 

On 11/24/2018 at 1:32 AM, Pucksterv said:

Submitted :3 hope it got through

both your entries are there, don't worry

only a few days left everypony, make sure to make it to the deadline, there will be no extentions

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

there will be no extentions 

Could we get the exact deadline, including time zone? I'm afraid I'm going to be cutting it rather close.

Here I was hoping to swoop in as a surprise contestant, but I don't want all this effort going to waste.

Edited by Hardway Bet
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

11 hours ago, Hardway Bet said:

Could we get the exact deadline, including time zone? I'm afraid I'm going to be cutting it rather close.

Here I was hoping to swoop in as a surprise contestant, but I don't want all this effort going to waste.

it will be some time during Dec 1st, there is no exact time, but it's always on the late side to allow last minute entries, if it's still november, you'll be fine

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same issue as JCKane. My submission has been sent/submitted right?  
(And hopefully I did the traits right)

Edited by JPunx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, JPunx said:

Same issue as JCKane. My submission has been sent/submitted right?  
(And hopefully I did the traits right)

yup, it's there

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a paranoid kind of guy. Did my submission make it through?

Edited by Hardway Bet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

19 hours ago, Hardway Bet said:

I'm a paranoid kind of guy. Did my submission make it through?

yes :dash:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When and where will the winner be announced?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

2 hours ago, JCKane said:

When and where will the winner be announced?

I think it will show up on the "events" place at the forums home page. But I don't know when results will come... :mlp_huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Midnight Solace said:

I think it will show up on the "events" place at the forums home page. But I don't know when results will come... :mlp_huh:

ok thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.