Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

*Your television comes on for a brief moment*

TheGrandGhoul

You left the TV off. You are sure of it but it comes on with a burst of static and then an image of the green pony in a crypt

"Greetings Everypony! 'Tis I.. the Grand Ghoul and I wanted to ask a favor from you all. We are getting some feedback from the network saying that we need to be "more inclusive" and to "receive feedback" and all that but I also had a brainstorm of an idea."

"Right now the first episode of the Grand Ghoul is available for viewing in case you missed it over in the written works section. So I had an amazing idea."

"What if I had a choice between two ideas. And the amount of replies that get the most votes will be the movie for the next episode! Won't that be fun? Hmmmm?"

The green pony grins almost manically

"Your two choices are either 1) Clowns or 2) Aliens. Post your choice in this thread to make your voice heard! Also if you'd like to be featured in a story .. I think we can arrange that.. however.. you might not survive! MUAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Skelley shows up in frame "'Ey boss? They get it.. ya show horror movies.."

The Grand Ghoul rolls his eyes "Pfft.. no flair for the dramatic. Also! Before I forget there's an email you can write me at. Yes it's a REAL address and I can and DO respond to questions and such! You can email me at thegrandghoul@gmail.com and if you can drawn and would like to draw any of us.. please feel free and we'll post it to the story (with your permission of course) as well!"

"That's all for now ponies.. and remember.. have happy .. nightmares"

And with that the TV turns off again.