Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Another user's thread visible in Testing Forum

Tacodidra

There seems to be a weird technical issue at the moment. The topics on the testing forum are only supposed to be visible to the user who posted them, but at the moment, it's showing a thread created by another user instead. The thread I created myself is gone – not that this bothers me particularly, as I haven't used that topic in a while. At least one other user on the forums has reported the same issue.

The thread is only accessible through the main page of the forums, the Testing Forum itself shows no threads.

• Brohoof 4

49 minutes ago, Tacodidra said:

There seems to be a weird technical issue at the moment. The topics on the testing forum are only supposed to be visible to the user who posted them, but at the moment, it's showing a thread created by another user instead. The thread I created myself is gone – not that this bothers me particularly, as I haven't used that topic in a while. At least one other user on the forums has reported the same issue.

The thread is only accessible through the main page of the forums, the Testing Forum itself shows no threads.

What does it look like exactly?

• Brohoof 2

16 minutes ago, TwilySparky said:

What does it look like exactly?

The testing forum looks like this. :muffins: No threads at all...

test2.thumb.png.53d2d9fc0f2df1ee3651376a0c789cf3.png

And this is what it looks like from the main page, with the link that shouldn't be there:

test1.png.abbb484bc419050c3ed0a9e672843881.png

• Brohoof 4

• The topic was locked