Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey there!!!! > ~<" /)

Leonhart150

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

Reminded by the songs and cute faces of the MLP characters. *sigh* Good times.....gooood times~ = u=

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Well how I became one you ask? I started out liking art styles and songs in my childhood. Cute stuff has always been my weakness and if you add in the good dang songs and stories. The show pulls in me into the fandom. I'm actually an old one but never came to mind on giving a shot at MLP Forum since y'know young, dumb and broke me. > ~<"

Well despite being one of the old bronies, I still care about the show and it's fans since they are all nice and heart warmingly kind to me when I first step into the fandom. Seriously blew my mind and I'm thankful for all the support and kindness I received from these people. Now, studying IT in vocational college for 4 years (in my last year actually  n ~n" ) been holding a dream of being one day be there for the fandom and still chasing my dreams to draw art tho. All that's is trivial I know but I've fall so deep for this fandom and I think I can never get it out of my mind anymore. ^ ~^" 

• Brohoof 3