Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last Car Journey you took?

Reecejackox

The last car journey I had was 2 years ago (middle of July 2016). It was my second time going to Idyllwild and it's is such a great place to go, even without the snow! I tried out their great burgers there and got to explore the creek and check out the abandoned cabins behind our big and luxurious cabin. :-D

This is kinda vague. 

I mean the last trip was a 45 minute drive to downtown Milwaukee for Ponyville Ciderfest. 

To a different city? A two hour drive to Chicago for Anime Central. 

An over night trip? That would've been over 3 years ago. Traveled to Madison and stayed overnight to see a concert. 

An actual road trips? Almost 4 years ago. Road trip to San Diego for Christmas. 

My last long road trip was about a 7-8 hour drive up to Atlanta, GA a couple weeks ago for a Walking Dead convention. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

19 hours ago, Sliding Bolt said:

I drove up to my grandparents land to go hunting last weekend. It was supposed to be a 3 hour drive but I did it in a bit over 2. You could say I was speeding a little. :mlp_please:

You're not the only one who shortens road trips by speeding :P

• 6 months later...

I drove my truck around town yesterday just because I was bored. It was fun. I love going on drives for no reason. ^_^

But the last longer road trip I took was last month. A two and a half hour drive to Tampa, FL. 

• 2 years later...

A two and a half hour spin up to my brother’s theater (every two weeks). Before that was a day trip to Las Vegas about a half a year ago. So nothing too distant for me. Gettin' a little anxious to do some travellin'. 

• Brohoof 1