Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning True Evil OOC

Gloomfury

Hey y'all, Gloom's back!  Its been some time since I've been in a RP and I have a pretty good idea cooking up. Sure it ain't October and past Halloween, But I was hoping that Y'all will be up for a dark and spooky one. I'm looking for 5 others who are up for it. If there are any.

I need a dark magic user. Good or bad, players choice 

2 worriers Good or bad.

and a dark hearted ruler and his loyal right hoof stallion.

Here's my idea.

Questria, in a time where the sisters were never born. The realm  ruled by ruthless king who hide behind a facade of holy and just message. "Dark magic is a blight on the land and all who practice this unholy magic shall be captured and tried for there wretched crimes against ponykind." When in actualaty the king plans to use these dark magics to prolong his life so he can continues to rule the land with a cold and immortal hoof. He commissions to worriers to capture and bring back 2 dark magic users. On being played by my OC  Mezra Umbra. A Necromancer. 

That's what I got so far. I Make the RP post when I have the slots filled. All other ideas that expand on this one are welcome.

Edited by Gloomfury
  • Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

Does the right hoof have to be male? If a mare is acceptable, then there's this OC (who can also be a dark magic user if not, as that's her magic talent):

If they do have to be male, I also have: