Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why Fortnite is Very Popular

EpicEnergy

Here is a YouTube video from "The Game Theorists" that explains why Fortnite (and other popular games) is very popular.

I for one think he is correct in most of those areas, except for the fact that many people I know hate Fortnite now, myself included. That's the only problem with his theory - he doesn't explain why Fortnite is getting a lot of hate and beginning to decline in it's player base slowly but surely. I think one reason is that Fortnite became too popular, and started annoying people, which created a distaste for the game in those who haven't tried it or have seen and heard too much of it. I think another reason is that the players are just plain upset at what the developers are doing to the game - I'm glad I left when I did, because now the game has balloons that make you fly, you can redeploy your glider when you're high, vehicles (they said they wouldn't add those btw), cube-things that make you nearly invisible, insta-killing snipers and shotguns, and so forth - the point is, the game is simply annoying and only something a 10-year-old or under would get obsessed with, no offense intended.

Edited by EpicEnergy

"i hate fortnite, the thread" xD

the game is free, you dont have to pay online in consoles to play it. while it keep like that i dont see it dissappearing anytime soon. some people leave others arrive, is the same in every place.

people hate popular things for some reason, the same happened with minecraft, hating things just because others hate it too, like a trendie.

im not defending fortnite by the way, i think its fun but i play once in a month, im just saying people complain over nothing. devs tend to add new things to keep them alive.

"only something a 10-year-old or under would get obsessed with" is that so xD?

• Brohoof 1