Sign in to follow this  
Yashiru

Are you a pony NPC

30 minutes ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

Wish granted.

kBe7MiB.png

I try to avoid (or at least I would like to think that I do) holding particular beliefs simply because of others parroting. But with finite time and/or interest, I expect I am more likely to be NPC-like for things I do not particularly care about (though because I do not care about them I am less likely to go on preaching about them) and have other people worry about those things, whereas I am more likely to take the time to thoroughly understand things that I do particularly care about.

Thank you!

11 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

While /pol/ quickly adopted this meme because it fit the blue hairs so well and generated a massive amount of butthurt, it it not necessarily politically partisan. There are plenty of right wing people out there that would fall under this category as well. This screencap is widely regarded to be the origin of the NPC meme, which I believe was originally a post on /x/.

87f.jpg.83ec8f3bea4210f20951874896c10303.jpg

The left has tried, with minor success, to flip it, but /pol/ with it's unlimited collective time, weaponized autism, and general tendency to be dicks, always stays far ahead of them.

1986068796_Npcmemesaregettingdeep_edf425_6774739.thumb.jpg.612b5ecbce50dd20a3bf0b043e915f07.jpg

649c4ZJ.png.15052902e9e15f8f92b23e0785ebd11a.png

Well its neutral. But it fits more to left wing narrative than right wing in modern times "mostly American political climate as of now atleast (and well UK to some degree, though its hard to say)" just due to it being more of an issue to never wanting to further explain what they mean on what they wanna promote or have dialouges with the opposite side. The Truth Factory also explains this in this video if you want more info on it.

Edited by Yashiru

9 minutes ago, Yashiru said:

But it fits more to left wing narrative than right wing in modern times "mostly American political climate as of now atleast" just due to it being more of an issue to never wanting to further explain what they mean on what they wanna promote or have dialouges with the opposite side.

Believe me, I understand this fully. I participate in these threads and make a lot of these myself. I was just adding a bit more context on the origin.

Badges

Dim bestPony as variant

set bestPony = ponies("Rainbow Dash")

Call boop(bestPony)

print, "These a fun!"

Badges