Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

analysis Luna and the Night Force assmble to destroy this new Threat to the Dream Realm

The Blueberry Writer

So far this campaign is very interesting.  The Tantibus has come back, somehow, and this time it is attacking every Princess in Equestria!  You can pick any group you want to help deal with it, I personally chose, what I have termed, "The Night Force Ponies"  they are made up of every Night Time Themed Pony and Dragon.   You could think of them as the Military of the Children of the Night I suppose.  Anyway, the biggest reward you can win in this campaign is the Tantibus itself.  You must hurry though, the Group Campaign is only going to be around for 5 more days.  I will update this topic as more things progress in the Group Campaign.

• Brohoof 1

On 11/4/2018 at 1:35 PM, LittleMistakes said:

I've not played this game in such a long time!, has it got any better in recent times? 

Yes and no, they have added lots of stores that generate rubies, but its like Gameloft wasn't expecting them to make such a big impact, so now the rarest Characters are like worth around 30-40 bucks to make up for the fact you can almost save up and buy any character with just the stores, if you have a good amount of them.

• Brohoof 1