Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello brand new brony

MoonPetal

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

From ponyverse

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Or I guess pegasister haha. Im Raven and getting into mlp is kind of funny. I've been curious about mlp for years but avoided it like the plague because of the whole social stigma around it. I also knew some bronies who didnt help me want to get into the fandom.

But I recently started looking into the fan made works and I kind of fell in love! The fan fiction, creepypastas, art, music! It's all so good! The shows really cute! I love the art style and the lore behind everything! 

So yes I'm now a brony or pegasister! And I hope to make some new friends!!

Im a 22 year old girl from texas! I love gaming, horror, music, plants, cooking, art and just having fun! 

I like rp and I'm always down to chat!

• Brohoof 6

Heya PegaSis @MoonPetal!  Welcome to the My Little Pony Forums!  I'm (Brony) Summer Storm and I'm new here too!  

There are a great deal of very cool people here and I'm glad you've joined the herd!

On the Main Page (click the banner up top), on the right by Announcements, is a link called "MLP Forums Resource Map".  This is like one-stop shopping for the whole site.   So click there when you want to find cool things to do and thank ~C. Discord~ for giving it to us!  =)

Most of all, have fun!  8D

Honor and fun,

Summer Storm =)

• Brohoof 1

Hi there @MoonPetal

I am 20 myself so we are in the same age bracket. :twi:

I'm glad you've joined us though! I've been part of this fandom for 5-6 years now, so if ever need some pony stuff, just hit me up! :mlp_grin:

• Brohoof 1

hay.png

Welcome to MLP forums! No need for a formal welcome here, since we are already friends.

But because we are already friends, I thought I should welcome you here on your welcome thread! I've been on this site for way longer than the other site, so if you do have any questions about here, you already know where to reach me. ^^

Anyways, have a good time, and glad to see you on here as well! (I was thinking about recommending this site to you already but it seems you already found it. xD)

• Brohoof 1