Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What Do You Do After School/Work?

Midnight Solace

Normally when I get home from school I would play on the Xbox and talk to Twily and drink while on the forums. (Multitasking :-D) But now, I'm trying to draw for the art contest thingo and I can't really decide between the two. I don't like leaving thinks unfinished.

What do you guys do when you get home? 

• Brohoof 3

I usually make myself a small snack, go upstairs to my study, let my parrot out and power up my PC.

Then from there, it's either derp around the internet for a little bit or fall asleep in my chair. Sometimes both. Well ok, maybe often both... :toldya:

• Brohoof 1

just lay on bed watching youtube, too tired ;-;

also, when im not that tired ill just draw. if im even less tired play on my switch... need to finish xenoblade, im on the last door... also need more games and energy to play them... also money... but im too tired and too lazy ;-;

• Brohoof 1

It depends on the weather. 

Clear skies: I change into comfortable clothes after work, double check astronomy forecast, and set up one of my telescopes and imaging gear. I'll usually stay outside til I nearly fall asleep. lol.

Cloudy skies: Change clothes, watch youtube videos and hang around here. and beg Rainbow Dash to move the clouds! :mlp_please:

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

After school, usually I meet with my friends. Later, I playing guitar. 1-2 hours. Later I'm here. Later I'm again playing guitar. Later I learn to history competition.

At 11 o'clock reminded about homework, and if I am not tired I'm doing it.

It depends on what's going on. Sometimes I come home and end up helping with cooking, cleaning, and/or laundry. Other times I just find myself in front of the computer.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Sleep. Fun time has to wait for the weekends.

I work 12 hour shifts, so I have just enough time to get home, get about 7 hours of sleep, and then get up and get back to work.

Luckily, I only work 3-4 days a week.