Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

IT'S HERE! TRANSFER INFORMATION FOR 1.13.2

Perish Song

Hello friends, our update to 1.13.2 is finally here! So those of you who have not had your build saved for the transfer need to put the co-ords in this thread for staff. 

Example: x:12000 y:100 z:12000 

You can find your co-ords by pressing F3. Some of you may have to press the "Fn" key while pressing F3 if it has more than one use on your keyboard. A minimum of 1000 blocks from spawn is allowed for transfers.

Make sure you mark your build accordingly!

WE WILL BE ALLOWING YOU TO TRANSFER ITEMS TO THE NEW WORLD!  PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT ALL YOUR ITEMS NEED TO BE IN YOUR HOUSE.  WE WILL /NOT/ MOVE FROM MULTIPLE HOUSES.  

Regarding heads-  I don't think they'll transfer as the head they are.  If you've got a large number of heads, please select 5-10 of your favorites!  I unfortunately can't replace all of them, but will cycle them all through the shops again at discounted prices!  (You're also welcome to try transfering them in a chest, no guarantees!  In the past it's been VERY fickle.)

One build means one!
A build is considered one structure
A build has a block limit of 1 million blocks (non negotiable)
Underground builds will not be transferred due to underground block clutter
If your build has a basement, we're only allowing a depth of 10 blocks
If you try to lower the terrain level around you, we'll use the average height for that biome as our "surface height"
A build is NOT an entire town
Your build must be clearly marked on how you wish to have to moved; if you fail to mark it clearly, then your request to have your build move may be denied

You must show an indication that you have reached the co-ordinates on the 1.13.2 map, like a sign or structure.

X- ANY PERSON CAUGHT CLAIMING A BUILD TO MOVE THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO THEM, WILL LOSE TRANSFER RIGHTS

X- THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE SPAWNERS THEY WILL NOT BE TRANSFERRED. NO EXCEPTIONS.

X- WE WILL NOT TELEPORT YOU OUT TO YOUR NEW HOME LOCATION YOU WILL NEED TO TRAVEL THERE YOURSELF.

X- WE WILL NOT TRANSFER MOB GRINDERS

This is how the red wool should be marked:

sig-4742284.sig-4742284.sig-4742284.sig-
We thank you for your continued cooperation and hope to see you in 1.13.2 with us!

Note:Please only comment with the information regarding the transfer like this:

Hello there!
IGN:Perish_Song

I would like to transfer my house @ 12345 100 -12345
to -26354 89 26432  (PLEASE NOTE NEW SERVER IS NOT UP YET.  AFTER IT OPENS YOU WILL NEED TO COME BACK AND PUT THE NEW COORDS IN THE TO AREA. )

Thanks!

Please be patient!  :) 

• Brohoof 1

Hello there!
IGN:CelestialPon

I would like to transfer my house @ -2368 78 -1216
to XX XX XX

Thanks!

Edited by LadyMercury
Silly pony, you don't have your new coordinates yet :P

ello, this is sonichailfire (nick is Gira_Kaninami)

I would like to transfer my house. the higher red wool is X: -6457 Y:108 Z: -7145

Thanks!

Edit: on the subject of heads: so far i think i know of 5 or 6 heads i wanna try and keep:

1: Latias 2: Glaceon 3: My Head 4 Rainbow Quartz 5: my Scribbler Plushie 6 my... Special Umbreon Head 7: my Master Ball 8: Pink Ore 9: Espeon

2nd Edit: ok so seeing as Christmas is coming kinda soon-ish, i think i'll also request keeping

10: my Snow Globe

Edited by sonic hail fire
slight change in the heads i wanna keep

IGN: Fissy_Quill

Would like my cliffside house transferred~
from: -71225 97 -19854 (coords inside, you'll see the wool when you come out)
to: x y z

I wanna keep the following heads (the Halloween candies can go)
1-4/ food: burger, soda, hotdog, iced tea
5/ microwave
6/ popcorn
7/ Earth globe
8/ 2018 Valentine's bear head
9/ slime head
10/ Lucario head

Also question: will entities transfer? tamed wolves and cats for example?

Thanks~<3

Edited by Feather Spiral

My glass tank thing.

Red wool one
-1890 106 2055

Red wool two.
-1793 56 2137

I actually forgot to remove the red wool from last time so I did not need to use any wool. :P

I would like to transfer the chests within my storage chamber.

Ign: King__Chrysalis

Position 1: xyz:-1782 64 7974

Position 2: xyz:-1806 67 7958

Pasting Location: To Be Determined

Edited by Halopony232

IG name: CassiaRose16

Coords of build to be transfered: 157. 485/82/-6768. 877 (that's the center of the build)

There is a RED WOOL arrow at one corner pointing down. The red wool UNDER the arrow, in the ground, is the actual reference point, as it includes my basement. 

The second red wool is floating in the air on the other side with a sign on it. 

Hoi!

ING PrismaWatercolor (PrismaIsPone)

I would like to transfer my pixelart/house/build. the cords are :x 12131,  y 64, z 52142 and transfer to XX XX XX

The red wool blocks defining the size are on the borders of the pixelart, easy to find.

It is important that all the chests wich are inside of the pixelart are aswell transferred with all its items on them

there are also 5 custum heads there aswell wich are: flame (or red flame), rainbow core, dog,throphy and one thats a number 6 from minesweeper

Edited by PrismaWatercolor

Hello!

IGN: BriBriMon

I would like to transfer my house at.   -22807 89 -12021. It is the large white building with blue glass windows. I will figure out where I would like the build to be when the next map is up. Thank you so much you guys!