Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are some of the first things you do in the morning?

CandyCorn

Check my phone, mute my bedroom TV (live with my parents lol), use the bathroom, find breakfast, take my pills and get on my laptop.

Keep mind, I don't do my routine in that actual order!

Anyway, as the title says... what are some of the first things you do in the morning? :3

Turn on my PC, get up, perform the bathroom procedures, make a cup of tea, drink only half of it with one cookie, get dressed and go to the bus station (or browse the Internet if it's a day off). I didn't include "wake up" because sometimes it only happens on the road to work.

On mornings that I work, I feed my pets, eat breakfast, wash my face, brush my teeth, do my hair, get dressed, and pack a lunch.

I generally turn on Spotify to wake myself up a lil' while washing the dishes (my sister always eat in the middle of the night and never wash the plate afterwards) and make coffee. Then I sit at the backdoor with my coffee, sometimes with a cat, before heading out to water my plants and other gardening stuff.

Ther are times when I make pancakes before going out. But that is just the weekends!

Go to the bathroom, make breakfast, feed my fish, take my dog out to use the bathroom, check my phone, and get ready for school if it's a weekday. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Weekday:. Wake up, wake my family up, get daughter's breakfast and lunch snacks ready, make sure she's getting dressed, get dressed for work, get wife grooving, get daughter her breakfast to eat, make mine and eat, hit the road. All within 1 hour.

Weekend: get woken up by daughter, make coffee and breakfast, watch Amazing Race on Hulu with family as of late.

I am doing one of the first things I do at this very moment. Foruming. :P So I post around sometimes, see whats up but I also may watch a video or two, have something to eat while watching said videos or if my mood be willing, I may actually play a game. I rarely do that in the mornings these days. My morning routine is fairly basic.