Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology What do you have for a smartphone?

CandyCorn

I have the iPhone 6 atm, but it's got a few issues. I got it as a hand-me-down from my mom. The battery has issues, I think. It also has audio problems because the upper speaker is cracked and broken. Plus, it drops service every so often without the use of wifi. :c I'm going to get my next upgrade soon and get the iPhone 7, which I don't think I have a choice because of my current phone's issues.

So, what is your current smartphone? :O

I've got two. 

My LG Tribute Dynasty 2 which is my streaming and actual phone mobile device. Budget smartphone with a budget data plan. I don't need bells and whistles or cutting edge specs. Just give me something that's functional.

The second is the one I'm using right now. My BlackBerry Classic, which is for work and note taking thanks to more speedy and accurate typing on a physical keyboard, as well as a track pad for better accuracy than a touch screen.  

I have an iPhone 6 too, which is also a hand-me-down from my mother. Lol. There aren’t any problems with it from the last 4 years when this was purchased, but the only thing I did to my phone was replace the entire screen (glass, digital display). My iPhone is the gold version but thanks to the screen replacement, it’s black on the bezels instead of white. Only thing that’s white is the loose home button that still functions.

I also own 3 more phones. An LG Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, and an LG Xpression 2.

Edited by Tylad

I have an LG Stylo that's over 4 years old and near its end. I bought it because it came with a stylus, which I have not used in a while. :mlp_huh:

It's a tough phone, tho. It's been dropped many times.

I have the iPhone 6 plus; which was my first smartphone and still chugging along strong! Granted the battery is weaker as expected, but even then, works like a charm!

I have a Huawei Honor 8. Probably gonna get a new phone sometime next year, because it's starting to have occasional battery issues, but I can't see myself completely getting rid of this one. I'll hold onto it as a backup to switch my SIM card to just in case.

An iPhone 6. As a smartphone it's pretty much perfect for me, but having had it for three and a half years now it has some problems, so I think it's about time to upgrade. The new iPhones not having headphone plugins really ruins them for me, though. *sigh*