Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

technology What do you have for a smartphone?

CandyCorn

• 1 year later...

Nokia 4.2, it's a heap of shit, the camera is worse than an old nokia budget phone from 2009,
and honestly if I had knew my old phone was as easy as it was to get apart I would have just replaced the breaking parts (sim tray, charger port, and battery)

An iPhone X for my primary phone and tbh I’m kinda disappointed with it. 

I also have a Samsung Galaxy S20 I use for the unlimited internet hotspot the company offers.  I had a jet pack from Verizon that capped at 15 gb,  but now I’m paying the same amount for the phone and plan now as I was for the jet pack and it has no cap so the choice was obvious. 

14 minutes ago, I has not said:

Awesome ^~^ 
I wish that TCL kept making the phones for Blackberry but oh well

Yeah, the closest thing were getting is the Unihertz Titan, and that needs a bit more refinement, as it's more rugged phone than BlackBerry successor. 

• Brohoof 2

I have a Samsung Galaxy A50. It's served me well for a year and hasn't started crashing randomly or anything like the used phones I used to get (trust me, used phones are never a good deal, even $100 old flagship phones). My only gripe was the fingerprint reader used to be wildly inconsistent (Samsung's in-screen fingerprint reader isn't the best), but with some software updates it's gotten to what I'd consider acceptable.

• Brohoof 1

A Samsung XCover 4S since May 2019, after I had been using a Samsung Galaxy S4 for some 6 years since 2013.

Due to the nature of my job I need something a little robust and no annoying edges/pointless glass.

• Brohoof 1