Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you make your bed every morning?

Dashy 4 Ever

I don't really bother with making my bed every morning. I'm just going to mess it up later that day anyway. I'll make my bed every once in awhilw, though.

• Brohoof 1

I rarely bother making the bed, I roll around a lot and I find the way it is now is better for me instead of it being made.  I end up looking like this anyways in the morning.

K-1.jpg

Pffft. Why would I waste my time making my bed, when it's just going to be messed up again later? No, really. I don't bother making it because my door is always closed to my bedroom anyway. It's not like anyone is going to see it.

I do make my bed every morning. I like it being tucked in and I know that I'll be too tired to bother if I ignore for it too long. If I do a good enough job, sometimes I don't need to remake the whole thing; I can just fix the sides.

heck naw. Just gonna sleep in it again. And the whole "It sets your drive for the rest of the day" thing is hogwash made up by parents as an excuse so they'd have some argument for their kid or kids when they point out the futility of such a task. If it really sets the theme for your work ethic, than you'd spend the whole day doing useless arbitrary tasks that don't make a lick of difference. I can see making it if you were to have company over or something, but if not, there's literally no reason to waste the time doing it.