WhimsicalEngineer

Hey guys newbie here

Hey guys,

For all the people, out there who've stuck around in the fandom (2010 -2013), how do you feel about mlp now? Does it affect youre life as it used to? Does it bring the joy of watching as much as it did? Do you think it'll stick around for much longer?

As for me (been on the train since 2012), it's not part of my life very much but I can't really let it go.

Thoughts?

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: twilight-sparkle
How did you find MLP Forums?:
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

It was actually my sibling watching it. Sat down next to her saying "are you seriously watching this?". Well, the rest is history

• Brohoof 2

Hey there new pony!:mlp_yeehaa:

My favorite pony is Twily too.:twismile:

Hope you enjoy your time on the forums!

• Thanks 1

Badges

Hey there,

I'm only around 3.5 years with MLP without any breaks and while it all feels kinda less magical than it used to, it still impacts my life. MLP inspired me to try some things, which gave me many hobbies. I still have projects related to ponies in the works and I'm enjoying working on these - so in the end it is that inspiration for me. :darling:

Also, I still listen mostly to pony fan-made songs. :mlp_icwudt: --and in general still love all the fanworks and whatsoever.

Welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1

Why hello there a another train lover too so happy to see some

6 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Hey there,

I'm only around 3.5 years with MLP without any breaks and while it all feels kinda less magical than it used to, it still impacts my life. MLP inspired me to try some things, which gave me many hobbies. I still have projects related to ponies in the works and I'm enjoying working on these - so in the end it is that inspiration for me. :darling:

Also, I still listen mostly to pony fan-made songs. :mlp_icwudt: --and in general still love all the fanworks and whatsoever.

Welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

Yeah, I felt that way as well, it being an inspiration. Although I haven't made anything inspired by mlp I've seriously thought about it. I don't know what it is about making mlp inspired things that's really cool haha :fabulous: 

Anyway, whats on the inspiration agenda for you?

1 hour ago, Alco rs-2 said:

Why hello there a another train lover too so happy to see some

Yes, trains are very aesthetically pleasing.:ph3ar:

But yeah, for so long I've been on it I've never actually participated in forums. Great to be here :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2
  • yay 1

For me it's mostly game development. I was always interested in that kind of things, but I simply assumed, that it's too complicated and I'll never be able to get into this. I wasn't even considering trying any of this, until I started watching MLP. I bumped into some smaller pony fangames and even though some were simple, weird and bugged, I enjoyed these. That's when I realized, that if I enjoyed such a game, it shouldn't be that hard to make one myself. And... that happened. I started toying with it. (by the way it turned out to be more complicated than it seemed) :P 

In the meanwhile I was bumping into other type of fanworks, that inspired me to try things by myself. I toy with art, 8-bit music etc.. It's all fun, even though I'm not the greatest! ^_^ 

Working on pony-related content is simply nice - creating things based on something you like - in this case that 'something' is one of the sources of inspiration and motivation. :darling:

Is it what you were asking for? :derp: