Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How fast are you?

Dashy 4 Ever

With naruto run skills i can be pretty fast.

Jk, i haven't run since... more than 10 years... maybe im quick considering i use security shoes almost the whole day. May get tired pretty quick tho :mlp_please:

• Brohoof 1

I physically can't even run or walk fast right now. It makes me sad. I've never been the fastest runner, but I am a fast walker and I miss at least having the ability to do either.

I ain't really fast but I have some insane stamina. Been beating my friends who regularly hit the gym for a year+ in multitude of endurance based activities without any training myself. It does however weigh on my physical health since many its my mind pushing my body beyond its safe limits just to achieve victory over myself. What usually does not end well.

• Brohoof 1

Despite being a Sonic fan, I'm slow for a lot of activities I believe. I like better to take my time, analyse everything and take a decision after.

I'm also slow for running. I blame my long legs, I don't know what to do with them! :yay:

Edited by Floppy Snow
  • Brohoof 1

Well, given that I’m always moving at about 1,000 km/h, I’d say I’m about average.

But, relative to the Earth’s surface, I’d say I have a fair amount of speed, but low endurance.

• Brohoof 1

When I was younger, I was capable of running at a top speed, but it only lasted for about fifteen seconds at the most before I would be completely exhausted. These days, such speed is impossible for me due to being a lot older now. Besides, I prefer walking great distances at my own pace rather than rush about all over the place.

I used to play baseball and football in High School, so I was pretty fast back then.

I lost my edge when I started college. I never really had my eyes on the MLB or NFL anyway.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

At the current age of 24 years old, I am able to run at an average speed. I hate running, though. When I was in AFJROTC in high school, we had to run around the outside track four times during the summer time and it was terrible. That was what taught me to despise having to run.