Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Think of a MLP character. Would you have them as a pony or human boyfriend/girlfriend?

RaraLover

Think of a pony you like, love, admire, etc. in My Little Pony.

Would you rather have that particular character as a pony or human boyfriend/girlfriend?

Consider that they will still have the same personalities, can talk, still have their abilities (pony: magic, flight, etc. / human: pony ears, wings, hair extensions, etc.), and so on.

Other creatures, such as changelings, hippogriffs and dragons, are permitted as well! Everycreature in the My Little Pony world can be considered!

Edited by ILoveRara
Title was too long (edited by Jeric) / Reworded the question (edited by ILoveRara)
  • Brohoof 4

12 minutes ago, ILoveRara said:

Think of a pony you like, love, admire, etc. in My Little Pony.

Would you rather have that particular character as a pet pony, or as a human boyfriend/girlfriend?

Consider that they will still have the same personalities, can talk, still have their abilities (pony: magic, flight, etc. / human: pony ears, wings, hair extensions, etc.), and so on.

Updated the title to have it fit better 

That's an easy one: Thorax as a human boyfriend. Even if there's no shapeshifting involved, I'll have him for his adorable personality in either of these appearances:

1049388989_images(25).jpeg.dd013413c1e6da095212e380186ab22f.jpeg86c.jpg.3416f8ef5e6543d546c31286e73072c1.jpg

I think Sunset Shimmer as a human would be the best. I never considered her as my favourite character, but she just feels like the niceset character in the show.

Everypony or everybody has their own flaws and sometimes causes trouble because of it, but I don't think Sunset has ever done a bad thing since she was reformed.

On 11/11/2018 at 3:20 PM, Jeric said:

Updated the title to have it fit better 

That's fine. Thanks!

On 11/11/2018 at 3:22 PM, Jeric said:

And moved it over to Subarcube since it’s a Pony topic not about the show directly, but fits with general fandom questions 

All good with me as well :) .

Oh, and for me, I'd go for pony Rara. I love Rara so much! 

Edited by ILoveRara
  • Brohoof 4

Simple. I'd keep all the ponies I like as they are (because there's never a time I'm not thinking about petting them), and date all their human counterparts from EQG.

In Sunset's case, she was born a pony, so I'd prefer that she stayed that way. So I could pet her. She's seen what horses are like in the human world, so she would understand the sentiment.

• Brohoof 1

On 11/11/2018 at 3:07 PM, ILoveRara said:

Would you rather have that particular character as a pony or human boyfriend/girlfriend?

Should also mention that it includes other creatures as well, such as changelings, hippogriffs and dragons. Everycreature in the My Little Pony world can be considered!

• Brohoof 4

Nightmare Moon, or Rainbow Dash. I will never complain about anything, it either of those would be my love of life. 

Rainbow Dash as human girl of course, or pony is fine too. (I would die to get a hug from the Pony RD)

Nightmare Moon, I just love her personality, and she looks rather "attractive" to me as her original form than to human form. (Sue me)

I mean really how could this

990777564__c-tGvo0LNKZl_icCzehzn4nSng_TNYpFv2_dMmjuJUvHUHIG9zkz64rjdzGrUsGUfvuKtImmUfOPbwaOYlsBS4xxoGAkBGfFKr3XuY5Ml2dx_k7EXjdgXZSdMNdiF7y-riHYAw322-h456-nc.jpg.f6ef8f879d6498631d3fd6aee3bf1105.jpg

Be more attractive than this.

1910399852_Gvt_rsraZGZnVZV71tZjBt-1LgvtHq9hkHE8BRrjEj50MHjHCn747GPdaMZUAvcuH2rZUrpiMJT7aJF7L8Hd8Ngtz-6rj_N6GZp7or30S1EfTMGihDzcJ5jzIPbYtC0HlazHqpabAw300-h452-nc.jpg.bc687235a35a532b7b23406d4cb79f92.jpg

Well at least me for the thought of Nightmare Moon being my significant other as a Pony is more heart-warming than as she as a Human. 

• Brohoof 1

The omission of 'pet' from the original post makes an interesting difference in how one might reply. I mentioned earlier that I'd prefer a pony as a significant other than a pet. But now the question seems to be more a matter of what form do I prefer these personalities. In which case I'd keep them as ponies. That's who they are and I don't need to change them just because I'm human. Given the choice, I'd rather become a pony for them, rather than them becoming a human for me.

• Brohoof 1

Human Sunset, as she would be a lot more used to that physical form than having to readjust to being a pony. That and the fact that I would be a lot more comfortable if we were both human. :laugh:

Edited by Cash In

On 11/12/2018 at 8:14 PM, Dreambiscuit said:

The omission of 'pet' from the original post makes an interesting difference in how one might reply.

Glad you noticed ;)

I feel as if a 'pet' has a different relationship compared to a 'pony' boyfriend/girlfriend.

Edited by ILoveRara
  • Brohoof 5