Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music What songs do you relate to?

CandyCorn

Here are some of mine:

It reminds me a lot f my anxiety and how it makes me feel. Mostly, because most health pros think that it has to do with my autism. They don't realize just how bad it can get and how hard it is to function each day because of it.

This one is pretty much my life song. It's how feel sometimes when life brings me down or hits me really hard.

I can relate to this song the most, though I'm sure literally every other human being could relate as well. It reminds me that I'm not alone when I go through the problems in life, and it also somewhat relieves the tension and pressure I build up as I go through those things. It also gives me the focus I need to turn all that pain into energy so that I can continue going through those difficulties.

"Pain, you make me a, you make me a believer, believer! Pain, you break me down, you build me up believer, believer!"

Edited by EpicEnergy

The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars. It's not that I'm lazy, not in the least. It's just that my idea of a perfect weekend or vacation is a slow or empty one where I can just sit back and relax. I don't like being busy on my time off, I'm busy enough in the week :laugh:

Spoiler

Edited by Celtore

Alone I break by Korn 

Numb by Linkin Park 

Giving in by Adema 

Animal I have become by Three Days Grace 

My Immortal by Evanescence 

Trash by Korn 

There’s a lot more. But I’m keeping the list short because some people are sensitive to certain topics

I relate to this song because the do the flop guy (the main character in this video) is clumsy like I am.

Check out 0.48 to 0.49... Its only there for about half of a second...

Edited by Ocellus-Fan

• 2 weeks later...

The ones at the top of my head:

Jet Black Heart - 5 Seconds of Summer

Catch Fire - 5 Seconds of Summer 

History - One Direction

(Occasionally) Wasabi - Little Mix

You'll Play Your Part - My Little Pony