Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Request For A Pony Themed Phone Case

Denim&Venöm

I'm looking to get an MLP themed case for my phone, an LG Tribute Dynasty. It's similar to the LG Aristo & LG Fortune. 

Image result for lg tribute dynasty

Anypony up for designing an MLP themed phone case around this? 

Not to take away from creative output, but aren't there companies where you can custom order phone cases and all you have to do is provide an image, or is that your intention with a unique peice from the community?

6 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

Not to take away from creative output, but aren't there companies where you can custom order phone cases and all you have to do is provide an image, or is that your intention with a unique peice from the community?

There probably are, but I imagine they're pricier. Plus a unique piece with the funds going back to the community does sound more appealing. I just browsed what was on offer and wasn't all that pleased with the results. 

Unfortunately any procedure that involves transactions is not allowed within Requestria. I'd suggest to check the Commissions section in case there's already a shop dedicated to such products, or alternatively seek a design for it and then resort to people that would be able to provide the custom case.