Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiya everypony :)

Preatorian60

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Funny story actually, my friend showed me a Tiarawhy animation and I decided I really liked the design of the characters so I checked out an episode, I've always loved 'girly' stuff like the Barbie movies and cartoon musicals so it was right up my alley, I just ended up falling in love with all the characters and I adore the show so much. :D

Well Hiya everypony! My names Preatorian60 though my real name is Mikail. I'm 20 years old and I live in Australia. I've been watching My Little Pony since 2013, not as long as some of you oldbros im sure, but I've loved every minute of it. My favorite pony is Twilight and I enjoy anime, video games and film. It's kind've my dream to become a film maker one day, I don't really have any friends to talk to about MLP anymore my best friend stopped enjoying the show and won't even talk about it with me anymore so I figured I need to make some new friends to talk to about it! Times can get a bit rough and I sometimes get real lonely so I'd just love a friend or two. I love fighting games and watching Maximilian_Dood on youtube and twitch. Heres a few of my favorite things - 

Favorite Movies -

Animated - Toy Story, The Land Before Time, My Little Pony The Movie, Zootopia.

Live Action - Alien Covenant,  Batman V Superman, American Beauty, Death Note (Netflix movie) Anything Seth Rogen is in :P

Favorite Music -

I love to listen to a lot of movie and game soundtracks, in particular my 3 favorite are the Nier Gestalt soundtrack, The Land Before Time soundtrack and the Prince Of Egypt soundtrack.

2PM, Pendulum, Michael Bolton, Celine Dion, Air Supply and µ's (Love Live)

Favorite Games - 

Nier Gestalt, Nier Automata, The Binding Of Isaac, Deus Ex, Deus Ex Mankind Divided, The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings, Street Fighter, Soul Calibur, Mortal Kombat.

Favorite Youtubers - 

Maximilian_Dood, Tyrone Magnus, Beyond The Trailer, Akasan, Abroad In Japan.

Thanks everybody for reading this, if you wanted to ask me any questions feel free to message me :3 I love you all

P.S Can someone tell me how to change my profile picture, this is my first forum >///<

• Brohoof 6

Hiya, and welcome to the forums! I think you need to make a certain amount of posts to be able to change your picture - someone correct me if I'm wrong.

And your welcome question is.... what was your first Deus Ex playthrough like?

• Brohoof 2

Hello! Welcome to the forum. You have a great taste in movies. The Land Before Time was my favorite movie growing up. I remember seeing it in the theater a bunch of times when it came out. Its always good to see another Twilight fan around here. :ticking:  Anyway, enjoy your stay here and make lots of friends!

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Quinch said:

Hiya, and welcome to the forums! I think you need to make a certain amount of posts to be able to change your picture - someone correct me if I'm wrong.

And your welcome question is.... what was your first Deus Ex playthrough like?

Thanks for the greeting! My first playthrough of Deus Ex was absolutely hilarious. I like to play games on the hardest difficulty right off the bat and the Realistic difficulty in Deus Ex absolutely destroyed me, probably the most memorable moment I had was when I was in Shanghai and got my legs blown off, and I had to crawl to an elevator to end the level

1 hour ago, Arc Flash said:

Hello and welcome to this awesome place:mlp_yeehaa:

Thankyou <3

1 hour ago, Alco rs-2 said:

Hello there

Welcome to mlp fourms

LVRS2212ROSELL.jpg

Enjoy your stay

Thankyou, nice train :O

36 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Hello! Welcome to the forum. You have a great taste in movies. The Land Before Time was my favorite movie growing up. I remember seeing it in the theater a bunch of times when it came out. Its always good to see another Twilight fan around here. :ticking:  Anyway, enjoy your stay here and make lots of friends!

Thankyou very much :D The Land Before Time probably has the most meaning to me out of all the movies, I used to watch it so much as a kid and it still makes me cry to this day

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Rikifive said:

Hello there! ^_^

I hope you'll find what you're looking for! ;) 

Welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

Thanks for the greeting :D

1 hour ago, Crosswind said:

Sick another fellow Aussie on the forums:yay:

Welcome aboard :mlp_yeehaa:

Thanks! I'm loving your avatar, did you draw that yourself :O

• Brohoof 2

52 minutes ago, EpicEnergy said:

Welcome to the MLP forums! I hope you enjoy it here! :mlp_yeehaa:

Thankyou <3 :P 

47 minutes ago, shyabetes3939 said:

Welcome to the herd! I know you'll love it here!

Have an adorable Twily smile:

1877908861_twilightsparklehugesmile.png.3dd525fd954c90899c7546b30a163d77.png

Thankyyoouuuu, :D 

• Brohoof 1

On 11/13/2018 at 11:00 AM, Bas said:

Welcome. I usually spam welcome pics I only got so few, and would just annoy the other with over-repeating. ;)

Cute avatar you got there! :mlp_grin:

B9214092-5436-4368-AE6C-81F06FEC61D8.gif.fff7601ae3bdfd9146da9248069d101d.gif.5bfb50d75777da691dd8e5aaef8188d0.gif

First collect 5 posts. Some forums areas do not increase the post count.

Thankyou :P I figured it out <3 

On 11/13/2018 at 11:41 AM, qwerE said:

Hi! If you've been watching since 2013, I guess you'll know a lot more than I do since I just started watching this year! Anyway, welcome to the herd!:catface:

Thankyou so much! I know a lot about seasons 1-5 but I haven't caught up with the more recent stuff yet so I'm sure you know more than me in that regard :P I'm getting there though!

On 11/13/2018 at 2:31 PM, TwilySparky said:

Hi there, new person. Welcome to our forums! Hope you have a great time here!

Thankyou very much!

• Brohoof 2