Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Do You Think Of Brony-Teasing Videos?

FirePuppy

After seeing this video a couple times and the Sausage Party movie that came out four years later, they both seem to share a lot of similarities, where the toys are like the food that are about to be slaughtered, and the Brony is like Camille Toh.

I even get the same reaction whenever I hear "He's getting Cheeto dust in my mane!" and "She's peeling me skin!"

And of course, two of the toys/food try to run away but the only difference is that both the toys fail, while in SP, one escapes but one doesn't.

Does anyone remember seeing this video before?

It's amazing to think how much anti-shaming there is now for pretty much everything, but still nobody seems to bat an eye at nerd shaming, and they've automatically been lumped in with the misogynist crowd. I see "neck beard" used as commonly as it was a decade ago, and apparently all womanizers wear fedoras or something. Heck, with how gamers are treated, you'd think we were still living in the 70's era of Dungeons and Dragons.

Amazing that OP video left R.D. completely out of it. One cliche they completely ignored.

That said... umm... does this count as a brony-teasing video? ;)

Edited by BornAgainBrony

I remember seeing those from CollegeHumor well before becoming a fan of the show. I still find them hilarious.

Videos that poke fun at fandoms don't bother me at all. I usually chuckle a little bit.

I find the teasing to be a bit funny, but since it’s the internet, brony teasing and most of the brony defense videos are just places for anti-bronies to begin fire.

I’ve seen users on YouTube calling me a loser on brony-related videos and all telling me that I should take my own life, but I easily got around them. Only the most civil and mature users would show respect to me and other fans of the show (excluding the term “brony” as I don’t really favor that term nor does it fit my personality).