Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need Ponysona Drawn

Altastrofae

Okay, so, I would draw him myself, but there's one problem

I can draw anything that at least somewhat resembles something real. So yeah, American cartoons are a no-go. I've tried, I can't draw ponies at all. Like, I can't even base them on real ponies, they don't look anything like real ponies. I have no reference other than the show which is drawn in a style I'm not quite used to!

So, here's a description of him:

Name - Altastrofae, sometimes called Astro by close friends

Coat Colour - white

Mane Colour - Midnight Blue with Silver highlights

Mane Style - He likes his mane below his muzzle, at least

Eye Colour - a Dark Blue that matches his mane

Race - Unicorn

Fashion - likes decorative scarves, and sometimes sweatervests, but if not anything else, has a favorite silken cloak with a ruby clasp

Likes - Vegan Cuisine, the arts, poetry, philosophy, studying magick, and strawberries (Mmm... Strawberries...)

Cutie Mark - An indigo/purplish orb inside the purplish outline of a butterfly. He's frail, but people often forget theres a whole pony waiting to break free

Special Talent - Inspiring ponies from all walks of life, helping them break through their frail shells 

Other - He's Bisexual, and he wears glasses

K, so that should be all you need. If you have any questions, you need not be hesitant upon asking

Edited by Altastrofae

On 11/17/2018 at 9:43 AM, qwerE said:

I gave it a try... Use it if you want!

500_2.png

You know, I did say I wanted the silver highlights, but the solid indigo looks alot better, silver would've blended with the white too much. And the red scarf brings out his eyes so well, and clashes very nicely with his coat. Very Nice, thank you

11 hours ago, Altastrofae said:

You know, I did say I wanted the silver highlights, but the solid indigo looks alot better, silver would've blended with the white too much. And the red scarf brings out his eyes so well, and clashes very nicely with his coat. Very Nice, thank you

Thanks! I'll keep you updated if I ever try again and make improvements

• 4 weeks later...

I might be a bit late, but I gave it a try again. I posted it on the Visual Fan Art section because it's been a month since this topic was posted, and I don't think people view these kind of old topics that much. The link to the topic:

Feel free to use it however you want!