Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

World influence, USA or Ze Deutschland

Yashiru

Considering it rules EU. Btw i am frankly anti EU. But Norway is partly in it, and i am not into nationalism, its so dumb whether it is left or right wing nationalism they look like morons, but good vs bad ideas i am for

I have to pick America over it, it seems cool enough in my view. But yeah i prefer american influence over german influence if i were to pick someone who pushes core values on a centralized level. Since American values are pro freedom, i can relate to that. Instead of just respect bad cultural ideas "not cultures in general of their values" but just bad ideas because not talking about it is a sign of acceptance.

I dunno. I dont believe in cannibalism etc, so in USA i would most likely feel like i could condemn bad ideas instead of defending them "freedom of speech, proof if right if not then debunked" its because it is immorale to do that to your own since its your own being. But yeah.

Btw i am not anti immigration, i am however anti coming in flooding if there is a culture clash, if it happens just stop the flow, integrate the people til they get integrated. Then restart the stuff again and let the flow etc. I am pretty much objective good vs bad idea. USA is a country i prefer to be in charge of world influence than any other nation.

Edited by Yashiru

2 minutes ago, Olly said:

Where are you from?  what are you trying to say exactly ?  that the US should have more influence than the European union?

Umm yes. Because EU is useless. They dont censor stuff in USA from open discussions. From Norway btw

Edited by Yashiru

The armies of the European Union aren't as powerful or versatile as American military. That is a fact. Further more, America has more military bases across the world, that Europe does.

Military bases, usually mean influence. So America is more influential than the EU

• Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, Spartan said:

The armies of the European Union aren't as powerful or versatile as American military. That is a fact. Further more, America has more military bases across the world, that Europe does.

Military bases, usually mean influence. So America is more influential than the EU

Its not about strength to me. Its about ideas. Strength only is for totalitarian small minded losers. But i see your point

Edited by Yashiru

20 minutes ago, Yashiru said:

Its not about strength to me. Its about ideas. Strength only is for totalitarian small minded losers. But i see your point

The way a nation pushes their influence is by ideas AND strength. How else is a nation going to get their ideas to other nations, without strength to back it up? Humans tend to not like change, and thats why a strong military is needed.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

The way a nation pushes their influence is by ideas AND strength. How else is a nation going to get their ideas to other nations, without strength to back it up? Humans tend to not like change, and thats why a strong military is needed.

But some ideas are objectively worse. Mafia religious cultures for example or totalitarianism. Thats like saying Joseph Stalin and Adolf Hitler were just people for its time. Their overall ideas of system was terrible