Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Foods You Shouldn't Eat but do so Anyway

Phosphor

What are some foods you eat, but shouldn't? This can be due to allergies or other health reasons. 

For me, I'm lactose intolerant but I love ice cream. I refuse to give it up and eat it anyway (and suffer the consequences later)  :laugh:

• Brohoof 3

I eat candy and potato chips but I do so in moderation on account of my exercise regimen these past seven months changing my metabolism a little.

• Brohoof 1

I love McDonalds food. I shouldn't eat it nearly as often as I do but it's become my ritual every weekend to go there for lunch.

I'm also reasonably certain I have a slight lactose allergy or something. Eating cheese and milk products make using the bathroom very difficult and untimely at times but goddammit I love it and refuse to give it up.

At least I've cut down on those things and mostly just eat them when I'm not gonna be working that night. Mostly. :D

• Brohoof 2

My only problem is my affinity with Coke. :twismile:

I know that's not considered a food but I really don't eat anything that's super bad for my health all the time. That and I'm still young, and always on my feet, so eating fast food and junk like that really doesn't affect me. :muffins: 

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Cyclone said:

Everything I eat.

Gonna catch up to me at some point I'm sure.

I figure I'll just gorge myself until I either die or have some major complication that forces me to eat extremely healthy the rest of my life. Whichever comes first. You'll have to pry food I love from my cold dead hands. Maybe literally. :D

47 minutes ago, Discordian said:

I figure I'll just gorge myself until I either die or have some major complication that forces me to eat extremely healthy the rest of my life. Whichever comes first. You'll have to pry food I love from my cold dead hands. Maybe literally. :D

Something's gotta kill me, might as well make it good food.

• Brohoof 2

I probably would be better off drinking regular soda than diet soda, if not any kind of soda at all. But I'm not switching to coffee, dammit!

On 11/14/2018 at 7:32 PM, cuteycindyhoney said:

French fries. Oh God, why do french fries exist?

Because they are the best way to deliver ketchup.