Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony: The Movie Original Movie Score Released Digitally

MangoFoalix

The My Little Pony Movie's original movie score has been released in only New Zealand and Australia at the time of this post.

Other countries should follow hopefully by tomorrow.

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2018/11/my-little-pony-movie-score-album.html

• Brohoof 2

As a lover of film/tv/game score music; this is an absolute delight. Almost everything Daniel Ingram does is gold and what I remember from the film was a treat. Can't wait for this orchestral goodness to be released here. <3

• Brohoof 3

21 minutes ago, Midnight Solace said:

Did it take a year for it to be released on dvd? Usually movies don't take so long to be released on dvd after being the cinemas. :mlp_huh:

No, movie dvd was out pretty promptly, and the soundtrack album was out long before that. This is apparently some sort of HQ digital release of the soundtrack?

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

No, movie dvd was out pretty promptly, and the soundtrack album was out long before that. This is apparently some sort of HQ digital release of the soundtrack?

Oh... It's the soundtrack. Didn't know and thought it was the film. Thanks dude. I never saw the dvd in stores though.

I already listened to the whole soundtrack on YouTube though. A few times already.

• Brohoof 3

5 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

It's not so much the soundtrack as it is the orchestral score that you hear in the background. That never had a release of any sort, so this is a first.