Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Reaching Out To Other Bronies

HarmonySparkle

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Browsing through My Little Pony websites.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Watched an MLP episode and got curious enough to try out the rest of the show.

Spoiler

I'm also incredibly socially awkward, so the way I communicate could unintentionally appear odd to some.

I originally got into the show sometime around when Season 5 began, but I'm just now reaching out to other members of the fandom, because no other Bronies are in my area. Though I try to visit this site often, I can't say when I might actually post something, and I don't feel comfortable right now giving out any details about myself. But regardless I love this fandom and am looking forward to my very first contact with other members of it.

• Brohoof 8

Welcome to the forums!

I have the same feeling as you when it comes to not finding other mlp fans in our areas. But I never minded that as I kept the show a secret but I have eventually found other fans of the show at my current high school.

In regards, enjoy your stay!

• Brohoof 2

44 minutes ago, HarmonySparkle said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm also incredibly socially awkward, so the way I communicate could unintentionally appear odd to some.

I originally got into the show sometime around when Season 5 began, but I'm just now reaching out to other members of the fandom, because no other Bronies are in my area. Though I try to visit this site often, I can't say when I might actually post something, and I don't feel comfortable right now giving out any details about myself. But regardless I love this fandom and am looking forward to my very first contact with other members of it.

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: twilight-sparkle
How did you find MLP Forums?: Browsing through My Little Pony websites.
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Watched an MLP episode and got curious enough to try out the rest of the show.

Don't worry bro, I can be really socially awkward as well, so you're not alone! Besides, lots of the ponies here are really friendly, so it doesn't really matter. :twismile:

Welcome to the herd! :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forum. It’s good to see another Twilight Sparkle fan. I got into that show this year. So I’m experiencing the tail end of the show. Wish I had gotten into it sooner. I Hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of new friends. :mlp_grin:

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Arc Flash said:

Hello and welcome to the herd!:mlp_yeehaa:

Glad to finally be an official part of it.

9 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Welcome to the forum. It’s good to see another Twilight Sparkle fan. I got into that show this year. So I’m experiencing the tail end of the show. Wish I had gotten into it sooner. I Hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of new friends. :mlp_grin:

Sometimes I feel like I also missed out on the really OLD parts of the fandom. I usually look at it in two ways.

1. I didn't have to experience all of the hate the fandom, was getting at the time.

2. Better late than never.

9 hours ago, Midnight Solace said:

Don't worry bro, I can be really socially awkward as well, so you're not alone! Besides, lots of the ponies here are really friendly, so it doesn't really matter. :twismile:

Welcome to the herd! :fluttershy:

Social awkwardness is one of the many ways I relate to Twilight the most out of the main cast.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Tylad said:

Welcome to the forums!

I have the same feeling as you when it comes to not finding other mlp fans in our areas. But I never minded that as I kept the show a secret but I have eventually found other fans of the show at my current high school.

In regards, enjoy your stay!

My friends are for the most part very accepting of the fandom I'm a part of. Plus with a little more convincing I may get one of them to give the show a fair chance. Thanks for the welcome.

8 hours ago, Partialgeek514 said:

Welcome! I hope you can make some good friends here! :mlp_yeehaa:

Thank you.

8 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Hello there! ^_^ 

I hope you'll have a good time here. ;) 

Welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

I know I'll have a good time here, thank you.

10 hours ago, Arc Flash said:

Hello and welcome to the herd!:mlp_yeehaa:

Thank you.

Personally I can't help but feel I couldn't have received a more kind welcome from all of you, thank you.

• Brohoof 3