Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When was the first time you visited the MLP Forums?

Dashy 4 Ever

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

About a year ago, regularly anyways. 

I know I ran across it before off and on.

1 year ago today is actually when I first signed up...with a typo in my email address so I waited for a day for an email that never came.

• 3 months later...

Was the day I signed up here April 13th, 2020.  Was looking up the ages of the mane six and found a topic on it here then joined after looking around a bit since it still seemed pretty active. 

It’s possible I came across this place a long time ago, though, and don’t remember. 

• Brohoof 1

49 minutes ago, Starforce said:

Was around the summer of 2016. I knew of this site's existence but I didn't sign up until November 9th 2016, the site layout was a lot different back then. 

I remember when the site’s main color was blue :awed: Good times. 

• Brohoof 2

It was August 4, 2016, I had no clue about the "introduction" section and I posted my welcome message in the Twilight Sparkle fan club thread. :twismile: 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

2 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Sometime in early-mid 2016. I took a peek to see how it stacked up against Equestria Forums and finally decided to make this my permanent pony hangout.

That's so cool, Dreamy. :D

It was around March or April of 2015, I would visit to check up on stuff until I finally graced you all with mypresence near the end of 2015.

• 6 months later...

If I’m going to guesstimate I would say a few months before joining. I know I had visited the site a few times prior to joining. Since I was debating on whether or not I wanted to.

• 1 month later...