Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Fictional Character are you most similar to?

Narcissus

duo.jpg.a922590c0d88423c8217313264648beb.jpg

Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing

(In no particular order of most most accurate or most vague, just typing as I think)

• We were both orphans, and have been homeless
  • We both were raised by/in a church setting (though neither of us are Christian)
  • Both of us are fascinated and obsessed with Death. In fact, in the Series, Duo's Gundam is called "Deathscythe" and he calls himself "The God of Death" as a battlefield name. I, on the other hand, worship in Pagan practice Gods of Death, and work with the dead.
  • Both of us had a parental figure named Helen
  • Our grandfather figure's look extremely similar down to face and nose shape, hair colour and height.
  • We both have brown hair (biggest difference looks-wise is he has blue eyes, mine are green)
  • Our best friends are Capricorns (I even married a Capricorn)
  • We are both American (though in reality that makes little difference to me)
  • We mask our depression and any feelings of insecurity with humour or indifference, and sometimes pretending we don't care, when it really eats us up inside.
  • We both love taking things apart and putting them back together again just to see how it works and the joy of being able to put it back together
  • Can be goofy, not take things too seriously, loud and brash, but knows when to suck up and get things done (i.e. when it's appropriate)
  • Smarta**/Sarcastic
  • My last name is also Maxwell

That's all I can think of for now. But it pretty much covers it.

Edited by King Blanketfort

This is me, Barbara from 'I Kill Giants.' This is the closest fictional character to my real personality.

js0u34.jpg

Also, Allison from 'Yes Man.'

5ml1jb.jpg

And just a little bit of Michelle from 10 Cloverfield Lane.

2j0h2l4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Twilight sparkle and... Discord.

Yes, maybe it is impossible, but like Twilight Sparkle I love books, and science, and also I try to be a better person. Like Discord, I am imperfect, and I do a lot of bad things, that I later regret.

OK, maybe Discord doesn't regret his actions. But I regret my.

• 2 years later...

I like to think of myself as a mix of Rarity and Pinkie Pie.

Two ponies who spread joy and happiness by using their their creativity and humor to make their friends smile and laugh. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

On 2018-11-18 at 4:49 PM, Dreambiscuit said:

In many ways, I'm like Rapunzel from Tangled. I consider her a kindred spirit who must have been somehow fashioned after me by some inexplicable insight. I identify with Belle from Beauty and the Beast, and Mary Poppins (the Julie Andrews version) as well. I must have some Disney flowing through my veins.

I think that you’re so like Rarity, Dreamy. :rarity:

Edited by TheRockARooster

I'd say Ibuki Fuko from Clannad~

Small, awkward, sucks at social situations but wants to use what little she can do to make people she cares about happy, totally obsessed with cute things with sometimes a weird taste for what is cute

• Brohoof 1

I think I am most similar to Fluttershy.  :fluttershy:  I'm like...nervous and afraid of everything and also I hate having to speak up for myself.  Though maybe I get grumpier when someone is nasty to me too, but I try not to show it too much. 

Edited by Dita Bear

Probably Oan Mkoll from my favourite novel series, Gaunt's ghosts. Mainly because he was a woodsman and he seldom speaks to the other members of the regiment and prefers to work alone or in small groups which I relate to a lot as I prefer being outside in the woods or countryside and hate being in populated areas and prefer working with a small amount of people I know and trust rather then a huge amount of people I barely know. 

oan-mkoll - WH40K Book Club