Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I Have A Confession To Make

HarmonySparkle

Before I get into full-on discussing MLP, I have one thing to let you all know. The reason for this is because it may tie into what I believe about certain episodes, and what happens in them. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints. For anyone who may not understand what that means, I am a Mormon.

• Brohoof 3

I dont know how that relates to the show but I am a member of that party on paper as well I say on paper as i've practically built my own beliefs myself which contradict the main beliefs of the party somewhat.

I would be interested to hear what the beliefs you are talking about are?

I'm a member of the The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints too, and I've never had any problems on here because of it. MLPF is a really friendly place with plenty of different religious beliefs! When I have mentioned the church on occasion, I've never received any hate for it. There can be a problem from time to time, but the moderators always deal with stuff like that. As long as you're being friendly, others will usually be friendly too! :)

2 hours ago, HarmonySparkle said:

Before I get into full-on discussing MLP, I have one thing to let you all know. The reason for this is because it may tie into what I believe about certain episodes, and what happens in them. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints. For anyone who may not understand what that means, I am a Mormon.

This may be a valid statement in General Discussion topics that invite people to share their religious beliefs, but a statement of what faith you are isn’t substantive enough to stand on its own outside those threads, unless you create a status update or blog. Not sure why this was moved to show discussion, but I’ll close this out since this isn’t the proper place and as it stands, it really isn’t a good discussion starter on its on. 

• The topic was locked