Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My show theories

HarmonySparkle

1 hour ago, Olly said:

Okay. What do you believe about certain episodes?

7 minutes ago, Kusuriuri said:

I dont know how that relates to the show but I am a member of that party on paper as well I say on paper as i've practically built my own beliefs myself which contradict the main beliefs of the party somewhat.

I would be interested to hear what the beliefs you are talking about are?

Well two examples would be, though MLP gets some hate for constantly redeeming villains, I'm under the belief that no matter what crime someone has committed, they are not past the point of redemption, so the constant redemptions never really bothered me. I'm also believe the theory that Twilight died in Magical Mystery Cure, and was resurrected as an allicorn.

P.S. I didn't even intend to make this a show discussion, the reason I treated this as a confession is because if you looked online Mormons get just as much if not more hate than the Brony fandom.

My religious beliefs may influence my thoughts and feelings about whether characters may be in the right, or not, how I interpret certain morals, and somewhat influence my personal headcanons.

• Brohoof 2

21 minutes ago, HarmonySparkle said:

I'm also believe the theory that Twilight died in Magical Mystery Cure, and was resurrected as an allicorn.

Actually, I think I like this theory. We see her blasted with magical energy. From her friend's reaction, they thought her destroyed. Perhaps she was. Was that a physical body while she was walking on nothing in 'Otherspace'? maybe it was her life force, her soul.  Later, we see her enveloped in light after Celestia soothingly sang to her. She is then returned to her friends in a different form. Yes, I think we can say Twilight was reborn as an Alicorn.  This is coming from someone who is not very religious. 

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

Just as a heads up, I split the show discussion element from the OP since the OP had nothing specific to do with the show itself. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure that reconstruction can be considered resurrection. Even when her body was transformed, she never died. A transient rapture would be a more appropriate term :P

P.S. Griffith did nothing wrong ;)

4 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Actually, I think I like this theory. We see her blasted with magical energy. From her friend's reaction, they thought her destroyed. Perhaps she was. Was that a physical body while she was walking on nothing in 'Otherspace'? maybe it was her life force, her soul.  Later, we see her enveloped in light after Celestia soothingly sang to her. She is then returned to her friends in a different form. Yes, I think we can say Twilight was reborn as an Alicorn.  This is coming from someone who is not very religious. 

That's basically exactly what I think.

2 hours ago, SharpWit said:

Image result for twilight sparkle as jesus

Horse Jesus?

Twilight does make me think about Jesus.

• Brohoof 1

56 minutes ago, Goat-kun said:

I'm not sure that reconstruction can be considered resurrection. Even when her body was transformed, she never died. A transient rapture would be a more appropriate term :P

P.S. Griffith did nothing wrong ;)

Like cuteycindyhoney said, the Elements destroyed her physical body. Just like Jesus, Twilight experienced physical death. Than through the power of God (Celestia) in the show's case was able to have her soul, and physical body reunited into a more powerful form.

Regardless this topic transformed into something completely different, than what I originally intended, so I won't be replying to it anymore.

Spoiler

P.S. Mane 6 are more than just co-workers.

12 hours ago, HarmonySparkle said:

Like cuteycindyhoney said, the Elements destroyed her physical body. Just like Jesus, Twilight experienced physical death. Than through the power of God (Celestia) in the show's case was able to have her soul, and physical body reunited into a more powerful form.

Regardless this topic transformed into something completely different, than what I originally intended, so I won't be replying to it anymore.

Reveal hidden contents

P.S. Mane 6 are more than just co-workers.

Transformation is not destruction as the latter implies a disorderly transition into energy. Think of our notion of futuristic teleportation devices. The Rapture analogy works since the living would be teleported into Heaven without being killed in the process. Or do you not believe that God can turn living things into energy without killing them? He is kinda all-powerful, isn't he.

Our Buddy Christ didn't jump anywhere. His old dead body got raised while his soul was who knows where, and since he probably didn't turn into an undead we can assume this was done through the process of resurrection.

1 hour ago, Midnight Solace said:

This is certainly going to give me nightmares. Celestia is the real villain.

Did someone mention Judeo-Christian mythology and nightmares? Old school angels are what you need.

EldritchEyes.thumb.png.979931892b64258fda478b958bf073d1.png

11 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

Transformation is not destruction as the latter implies a disorderly transition into energy. Think of our notion of futuristic teleportation devices. The Rapture analogy works since the living would be teleported into Heaven without being killed in the process. Or do you not believe that God can turn living things into energy without killing them? He is kinda all-powerful, isn't he.

Our Buddy Christ didn't jump anywhere. His old dead body got raised while his soul was who knows where, and since he probably didn't turn into an undead we can assume this was done through the process of resurrection.

My religion has a very different interpretation of Christianity than most other religions. God could turn someone into energy without killing them, but he has a very specific plan for all of humanity. Part of it is that nobody can get into Heaven without first experiencing physical death of the body. Twilight's physical body was destroyed after she completed the spell. She was just a spirit in the Celestial Plane then had her soul and body reunited into a more powerful form. According to my faith everyone will in a way be "transformed" but what that really means is that they're soul and body will be reunited into they're greatest form, but before that can happen there soul may still survive but they're physical body must die.

15 hours ago, HarmonySparkle said:

My religion has a very different interpretation of Christianity than most other religions. God could turn someone into energy without killing them, but he has a very specific plan for all of humanity. Part of it is that nobody can get into Heaven without first experiencing physical death of the body. Twilight's physical body was destroyed after she completed the spell. She was just a spirit in the Celestial Plane then had her soul and body reunited into a more powerful form. According to my faith everyone will in a way be "transformed" but what that really means is that they're soul and body will be reunited into they're greatest form, but before that can happen there soul may still survive but they're physical body must die.

Boy, can't wait for your hot take on pony winking (teleportation) and dream/spirit walking.

Edited by Goat-kun
Blame Being X

I have plenty theories but this is pretty much... what happened... or at least... heavily implied. I don't think it's much of a theory that Twilight died. It's kinda what happened.