Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dynamo Pad

Hey! I was wondering if anyone was willing to help make a new signature for me. 

If it's possible, then could the signature include Starlight Glimmer and Kyoka Jiro? Also on the signature, can the name Dynamo Pad be on there? If so, then I would greatly appreciate it. 

1 hour ago, Kyoshi said:

One thing, is there a particular theme that you wanted with this? I hardly know anything about My Hero so if there is a theme I should go with, let me know.

Hmm...I would have to say no. There doesn't have to be any particular theme.

7 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

So this is what I put together. Not sure how good it looks.

1917104370_DynamoPadSIGRequest1.png.8e93518a4c508e9544e1476901187d13.png

This looks really good and this look really well done. I noticed how one side is lighter purple, while the other is darker purple. I like that difference based on both character's color palettes. Thank you so, very much for this, @Kyoshi. I really do appreciate this, my friend. :D 

1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

This looks really good and this look really well done. I noticed how one side is lighter purple, while the other is darker purple. I like that difference based on both character's color palettes. Thank you so, very much for this, @Kyoshi. I really do appreciate this, my friend. :D 

Glad that you like it, was worried I screwed it all up, but I worry about that all the time with my work. Indeed I am a color scheme type of guy, I like having colors that are based form the characters in my signatures, usually. :3 Perhaps I rely on that a tad too much but it works I guess.