Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Andy Price Limited Edition Print

Morilec

Hi, I love Andy Price's drawings, and I recently discovered that he has a site where he sells limited edition prints, did any of you take any of them? Is it worth it? Are they quality prints? Could you post some photos?

I live in Italy and the shipping is 30$, almost the cost of a print, so I want to be sure of the purchase. 

Andy Price does amazing work. A lot of his prints are no longer being produced like this one. He told me it has been reprinted a few times and always sells out. Hopefully he will change his mind in it. His prints are worth every penny.

2A5CA1BF-5266-4AC4-8B5C-789BC103C0D6.png.144c5dfd753f8bfab130319aa3f977dd.png

• Brohoof 3

I have a few custom pieces from him and they are well worth it. I have several prints as well, but I have picked them all up from cons I have been too. @Twilight Luna actually has one of the best prints he ever made, and yes it isn't being made anymore. @PathfinderCS also is a Price fan and would probably add his own approval. 

Most of my collectables are in storage, but yes they are definitely quality paper stock and the colors don't bleed. 

• Brohoof 2

@Jeric Oh, I wish I had that print. I only met Andy for the first time this year and he’s been sold out of the print for a long time. He has as the banner behind his table. This is the only piece that I have from him right now.

0ED03B80-4FDC-4430-A5BA-AEE6A28A93C1.thumb.jpeg.78de508fa59ba42e0590cba82bd32ff8.jpeg

Edited by Twilight Luna
  • Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Andy Price does amazing work. A lot of his prints are no longer being produced like this one. He told me it has been reprinted a few times and always sells out. Hopefully he will change his mind in it. His prints are worth every penny.

Spoiler

2A5CA1BF-5266-4AC4-8B5C-789BC103C0D6.png.144c5dfd753f8bfab130319aa3f977dd.png

It' s beautiful. What a bore to live in Europe, when everything you are interested in is produced in America...