Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Worst Nightmare Ever

Mirage

8 minutes ago, Mirage said:

"If thou say it, tis true." The servant remained low, tears streaming down his cheek. "I shall lead you to the Princess. If thou wishes, speak of my trespassing so that I shall be punished for offending thee."

"No, it's not like that. I don't intend to hurt anyone. Information is all I ask...I've just gone through a traumatic incident, and the last thing I need is to be treated like I'm stupid." I took another deep breath to calm down, gently putting a hoof on the soldier's shoulder. "I don't plan to hurt you, or anyone else. I just require answers."

Edited by Loyal Defender
  • Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, Loyal Defender said:

"No, it's not like that. I don't intend to hurt anyone. Information is all I ask...I've just gone through a traumatic incident, and the last thing I need is to be treated like I'm stupid." I took another deep breath to calm down, gently putting a hoof on the soldier's shoulder. "I don't plan to hurt you, or anyone else. I just require answers."

"But...I cannot answer for thee..." The servant raised his head then stood up. Without making eye contact, he turned away, ready to lead. "The Princess wishes your company, Ri...uh, master."

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Mirage said:

"But...I cannot answer for thee..." The servant raised his head then stood up. Without making eye contact, he turned away, ready to lead. "The Princess wishes your company, Ri...uh, master."

"Just call me Loyal. Take me to the Princess. I, too, have intention to having a word with her."

Edited by Loyal Defender

1 hour ago, Loyal Defender said:

"Just call me Loyal. Take me to the Princess. I, too, have intention to having a word with her."

"A...as you wish, Loyal." He said lowly, and you could swear he snickered at the end.

He continues forward, leading you to the bright opening, which was a massive double doorway into a hallway.

• Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, Mirage said:

"A...as you wish, Loyal." He said lowly, and you could swear he snickered at the end.

He continues forward, leading you to the bright opening, which was a massive double doorway into a hallway.

"So, where is this festival taking place?" I will admit, I was more than willing to participate in an event as important as the Summer Sun Celebration. But first, higher priorities were at hoof. Namely, speaking to the Princess, for one. But there was also the matter of figuring out how I got here, because I didn't think I'd be able to survive that traumatic event that happened back in the Everfree. Was I dead? In comatose? Or was I truly alive?

Edited by Loyal Defender
  • Brohoof 1

On 12/12/2018 at 2:22 PM, Loyal Defender said:

"So, where is this festival taking place?" I will admit, I was more than willing to participate in an event as important as the Summer Sun Celebration. But first, higher priorities were at hoof. Namely, speaking to the Princess, for one. But there was also the matter of figuring out how I got here, because I didn't think I'd be able to survive that traumatic event that happened back in the Everfree. Was I dead? In comatose? Or was I truly alive?

"Upon the high dais, of course." The servant lead Loyal down a gargantuan hallway. Great pillars rise from the polished floor to the vaulted ceilings. Stained glass windows line the left with pictorials of unrecognizable alicorns and other beasts. Statues and artifacts stand coldly upon shelves and stone stands in silent testimony to ancient times.

The servant stops at a door in the darkest part of the hallway. After adjusting to the absence of light, Loyal notices a polished wooden plaque above the door, written in old ponish that says, 'Nihil Est'. There is a gouge in the door that trails from the plaque all the way down to the handle, and upon the wood is etched in aggravated letters, 'corrrrmeum'.

The servant's horn glows and the door opens without a sound. From within you feel heat from the fireplace, accompanied by a waving orange and red glow. The smell from the room is sweet...lavender, you suppose, with hints if cedar and the musk of a mare.

Edited by Mirage

1 minute ago, Mirage said:

"Upon the high dais, of course." The servant lead Loyal down a gargantuan hallway. Great pillars rise from the polished floor to the vaulted ceilings. Stained glass windows line the left with pictorials of unrecognizable alicorns and other beasts. Statues and artifacts stand coldly upon shelves and stone stands in silent testimony to ancient times.

The servant stops at a door in the darkest part of the hallway. After adjusting to the absence of light, Loyal notices a polished wooden plaque above the door, written in old ponish that says, 'Nihil Est'. There is a gouge in the door that trails from the plaque all the way down to the handle, and upon the wood is etched in aggravated letters, 'corrrrmeum'.

The servant's horn glows and the door opens without a sound. From within you feel heat from the fireplace, accompanies by a waving orange and red glow. The smell from the room is sweet...lavender, you suppose, with hints if cedar and the musk of a mare.

"Wow....you really do know how to set the cozy atmosphere in a room, don't you? I haven't been in here twenty seconds and I already feel at home."

• Brohoof 1

On 12/12/2018 at 2:57 PM, Loyal Defender said:

"Wow....you really do know how to set the cozy atmosphere in a room, don't you? I haven't been in here twenty seconds and I already feel at home."

The servant tumbles away down the hall, just as if he were falling down a slide.

You feel alone, standing in the doorway. The fire in the fireplace is warm and cozy, the flames ticking effortlessly on the charred pile of wood in the iron grills. You see a clock on the far wall. It's enormous. Standing from the floor to its top it must be 5 ponies high, carved of oak and crested with gold and small glistening jewels. Over the circular face reads, 'A die quod sit mille annis'. To your right you see a large, plushy bed, covered in dark blankets and posh pillows. You hear soft breathing beyond the nightstand in your way.

Edited by Mirage

3 minutes ago, Mirage said:

The servant tumbles away down the hall, just as if he were falling down a slide.

You feel alone, standing in the doorway. The fire in the fireplace is warm and cozy, the flames ticking effortlessly on the charred pile of wood in the iron grills. You see clock on the far wall. It's enormous. Stand from the floor to its it must be 5 ponies high, carved of oak and crested with gold and small glistening jewels. Over the circular face reads, 'A die quod sit mille annis'. To your right you see a large, plushy bed, covered in dark blankets and posh pillows. You hear soft breathing beyond the nightstand in your way.

"Uhm....hello..?" I softly called out, following the breathing sounds. "If I'm intruding, I sincerely apologize. I was lead here, and I assumed perhaps someone I needed to talk to was, or is, in here. I mean no harm...I just have some questions.."